Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Posting Guru

Rusty_Old_F250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Rusty_Old_F250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
1967 Mustang Low Back Bucket Seats

I have a pair of low back bucket seats from a 1967 Mustang, they are in excellent condition, on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them a 9. There are a few very minor tears and scratches in the vinyl but nor large rips or separating seams. The foam is nice and soft and not falling our or otherwise damaged. These seat are great for a car that get's driven, or even a budget restoration. They are in very nice condition!

The seat brackets from the mustang are included, but both are in rough condition. The driver side is easily salvageable with a good sandblasting, one stud is tweaked a bit, but the tracks aren't completely frozen. The passenger side has multiple broken studs and is rusted solid. But I'll include it in case you want to try and save it.

More pictures here: 1967 Mustang Seats pictures by Rusty_Old_F250 - Photobucket

They were pulled from a 1967 Mustang coupe, but should fit older years, and they will also fit into 65-79 Ford pickups with the correct brackets, which can be purchased from another member here.

Price is $300 for the pair, paypal or cash/money order only. Sorry, no checks. Shipping is not included, I can get quotes if you would like.

If you don't like my price feel free to send me an offer! PM me with your e-mail or phone number and I will contact you asap.

Sam
Old 02-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Posting Guru

68cabby is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello! I've had my eye on these seats for a little bit! Im interested..but was wondering if you could quote shipping to Springfield, MO and pm me? I appreciate it!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Posting Guru

Rusty_Old_F250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Rusty_Old_F250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
These seats have been sold

I tried to delete the post, but it won't let me edit it? Not sure what's going on there.

Sam
Old 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale