Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Of the next Riffraff East

zx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant future
DP-Tuner does it again! INFINITY-DX

Have you guys seen the newest thing DP-Tuner is coming out with?
INFINITY-DX Touch Screen Coming in October (PRE-Order NOW and get the introductory price of $549.00) - Featured Products
I don't have my 7.3 anymore, but if I did, I do believe I would have to have one of these. It looks like it's got all the bases covered and looks cool to boot.
Pete's Filter Covers~ Roadside Help Network~ Riffraff Diesel Performance
Old 09-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Post Fiend

BigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud ofBigAlsPSD has much to be proud of
Just saw that on the PSD group, Barry, I would venture that setup will be very popular for some wanting the all in one setup. Starts to get pricey though adding all you need...

Alan 2000 F-350 CC SRW 4WD, DIY FRx, DIY CCK, Tyrant Tuning, BTS Trans, SpringerPop's Disabler, 6637 Filter, OCR, DIY Hutch Mod, Van Turbo w/RR 6/6 billet wheel, Foil Delete, 50Cent Mod, 4" Turbo back, other stuff...297,000 Miles and counting.Towing 2005 32' Sandpiper 5'er 2007 CC SRW 4WD 6.0 mostly stock
Member Arkansas Chapter
Old 09-27-2012, 01:00 PM

zx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant futurezx250 has a brilliant future
Yeah, everything I had scattered all over the cab, including my AE all in one nice neat good looking screen. It's got to be the best way to go if you are just getting started on the dark path of power mods.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:19 PM

Looking at it a little more, I appears to have everything you would need with the exception of a GPS maybe... Jody? Diane? lol. Plus, if you have more than one PSD, you can multi task one unit for two trucks or a whole fleet.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Elder User

nossliw is starting off with a positive reputation.
Man I sure wish I would have waited 6 months for this instead of the F5 chip...considering mine needs to reburnt... Might have popped the coin but can't justify another 800+ on top of a 500 dollar chip plus retuning costs for the mods completed...Seems like an awesome setup but man once you tag on the extra costs it sure adds up....

I could have saved 240 bucks on Dash Command, kiwi wifi, and Iphone jazz that doesn't read Ford PIDS correctly... Oh the woulda shoulda couldas....

96 F250 CCSB 460, E40D, 3:55's, in the works 24 Cummins swap/compounds. Dads fun truck
97 SCLB 7.3 PSD ZF5, 4:10'S, DP tuner, 6637, 4" Diamond Eye straight pipe, EBPV delete, CCV delete, 3" plenums w/ 6.0 IC/Rosewood Stage 1/waterinjection /T500
Old 09-27-2012, 03:17 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

DP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to beholdDP-Tuner is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx250 View Post
Have you guys seen the newest thing DP-Tuner is coming out with?
INFINITY-DX Touch Screen Coming in October (PRE-Order NOW and get the introductory price of $549.00) - Featured Products
I don't have my 7.3 anymore, but if I did, I do believe I would have to have one of these. It looks like it's got all the bases covered and looks cool to boot.
Thanks Barry!

Quote:
Yeah, everything I had scattered all over the cab, including my AE all in one nice neat good looking screen. It's got to be the best way to go if you are just getting started on the dark path of power mods.
Quote:
Looking at it a little more, I appears to have everything you would need with the exception of a GPS maybe... Jody? Diane? lol. Plus, if you have more than one PSD, you can multi task one unit for two trucks or a whole fleet.
No GPS on this Barry. Offering Fleet services will be awesome. Company's with fleets will be able to buy one unit and pogram different vehicles with only having to buy extra Vin Licenses. It's a stellar deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nossliw View Post
Man I sure wish I would have waited 6 months for this instead of the F5 chip...considering mine needs to reburnt... Might have popped the coin but can't justify another 800+ on top of a 500 dollar chip plus retuning costs for the mods completed...Seems like an awesome setup but man once you tag on the extra costs it sure adds up....

I could have saved 240 bucks on Dash Command, kiwi wifi, and Iphone jazz that doesn't read Ford PIDS correctly... Oh the woulda shoulda couldas....
There's no need to replace your F5 or F6 with this for tunes, rather you can use the INFINITY-dx with the chip. Chip Switching will be available in November. Upgrades done over the net.

The prices on the add-ons are done by DT so we have no control over that.

Diane
Get Tuned! 828-221-0076 ext. 802
Become our Facebook Fan
Old 09-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Hook it, I'll pull it.

miller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputationmiller_feed has a superb reputation
I wonder if he could transfer the tunes I already paid for, off my F-5, to this new thingy?

EDIT: I was typing while your post came on here. Looking good.
RICK, PAA MEMBER #4
2001, F-350, DRW. CC. LWB, 4X4, LARIAT,
MODS: 6637 W/Pete's cover, BTS-TRANS, DP-TUNER LIVE, MBRP 4" SS, Isspro 3 gauge kit, TN-BB turbo, Bellowed up pipes, HPX, TRU-COOL cooler, SS Stage II injectors, and the Chris-fifty.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:20 AM
Senior User

Jarhead97 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jarhead97 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It only references the 7.3L. Would this work for the 6.0L too?

Sorry if I missed something obvious!
-MRBP 4" Turbo Back Exhaust and Volant CAI

Semper Fi!
Old 09-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Senior User

Jarhead97 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jarhead97 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sorry - disregard. I just saw the original post from DP-Tuner that referenced the 6.0L!
-MRBP 4" Turbo Back Exhaust and Volant CAI

Semper Fi!
Old 09-30-2012, 01:22 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys