I wouldn't know the exact answer, but Ford had something similar years ago. My old 84' F150 was a Limited Edition Texas Lariat. Very nice truck. To my knowledge, that one is the only one I have seen as far as a state edition goes.
The "Texas Edition" I've seen are usually "low end" models w/a tirm package, Rubber mats, etc. Dodge had the "Lone Star" edition, at least here in Texas. I remember when Ford had the California Special Mustangs. They really were "Special" though!
Ford has a Northwest edition, just a trim package. [B] I thought the King Ranch was in Wyoming. [B] Not sure. I've seen a Huntsman edition 73-9, and northwoods edition 80-6. They are all just trim levels.
The King Ranch is located in South Texas. The Texas Edition is called the Ford F150 Heritage. This is a list of the Standard Features:
Heritage Edition F-150
- Front 40/60 Split Bench Seat. Optional Captain's Chairs. Two-Tone Front and Rear Seats.
- 4-Spoke Black Steering Wheel
- Chrome Grille Surround with Black Honeycomb Grille Insert
- Chrome Tubular Cab Steps
- Front Black Floormats with Embroidered F-150 Logo and 2-Piece Black Rear Floormats
- 17" 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels with Satin Nickel Painted Pockets and Ford Oval on Center Caps
- P265/70R17 OWL All-Terrain Tires
- Optional LT265/70R17 OWL All-Terrain Tires
- 3.55 Rear Axle; Optional 3.55 Limited Slip Rear Axle
- Unique Two-Tone Paint Scheme with Raised Cut-Line
- Unique Arizona Beige and Black Tape Stripe
- HERITAGE EDITION F-150 Fender and Tailgate Badges
- Black Bedliner with Ford Logo and Molded Grey Bedrail Top Caps
- Front Floor Console with Black Vinyl Lid (with Captain's Chairs Only)
- Park Lamps and Fog Lamps
- New Clear Lens Headlamps
- Lower Body-Colored Valance
- Black Exterior Driver and Passenger Power Mirrors
It is basically a XLT F150 4x4 Supercab Styleside with a 6 1/2 ft box.
This option cost $1200 more. It is supposed to commemorate 100 years of selling Fords. This is what it looks like
Hey there Billy! The King Ranch Edition and the heritage Edition are two different trucks. I think your a little mixed up. Go to your ford dealer and get the correct information. The Heritage Edition is the 100 year Model and the Heritage is the body style.