Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Senior User

dave47111 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Now a Completly FORD Family

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I posted but Life does have a tendency to cut down on my internet time.
I am happy to report that the wife finally traded in the old VOLVO with 289,000 miles on her for a new to us 2011 Explorer XLT. Man I am amazed at this vehicle in not only the looks but the technology and fuel effiecency. now in addition to the 95 f150 flareside of mine we are now a full Ford family.
The F150 was in a scare Saturday night thanks to a "depressed" Deer that committed Suicide on her. But thankfully, With the 3 inch lift and 33's only the Bumper had to be readjusted so that the tire does not catch on a full left turn.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
Dave,

Sounds great...well other than the depressed deer incident...glad everyone other than the deer is okay!

Thanks for sharing!
Joe.
Big BS'r #19 and Slackmaster #30
Old 09-18-2012, 04:12 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter