Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Please welcome MuddyHill

Please welcome MuddyHill To the Maryland Chapter

He drives a 2000 F 250 crew cab 4x4, and lives in Clarksburg Md
He has a post over in the Superduty forum, where he's looking for a mentor in Md
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - NEW MEMBER thread (NO TECH QUESTIONS)
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 09-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE MuddyHill, I hope you learn a lot here, I did, have fun.........
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 09-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Welcome to the chapter.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Junior User

MuddyHill is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking forward to learning about how to take care of my 'new' truck instead of taking it to others. Looking for someone that would not mind taking on a newbie that lives in the area. Wife says I need to get out more now that she's retired and home more ;-)
Old 09-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Welcome to our group.

Ask away, and we'll fix you up!
most of the guys in Md are within an hour of each other.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Old 09-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Are you retired too Mud

PS you may as well tell us yer name.......
Old 09-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
That we are Charlie. And Muddy feel free to ask. If any one of us can help we will.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
RIP Stevebricks. You will be missed.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Brain dead

So as not to call you muddy, how about a name?
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Junior User

Good evening everyone - my name is Barry - No, I'll never retire - my brain keeps churnin out ideas. have a 'day job' that keeps me thinking and doing a couple days per week in the medical field - we have 3 acres with blueberry bushes, chickens/layers and two hogs that will go to the butcher next week and get replaced with goats this next go round, have a friend that wants to go into the honey business with me again next year and then I have a rain barrel business to round out my day Aquabarrel.com - Rain Barrels, Downspout Diverters and Filters, Rain Barrel Kits - Aquabarrel(R).

Does anyone live near Clarksburg? I'd love help in learning how to replace the front pads/rotors. Watched several videos and looks pretty straight forward. Would like to have someone over my shoulder the first time.

Also saw a cool video on sucking out the oil from the top of block. Has anyone done that? POWERSTROKEHELP.COM - The Information Source for Ford Power Stroke Diesel Owners & Mechanics and Home of EDAS® "Engine Damage Avoidance System" for Powerstroke Diesel Trucks
Old 09-13-2012, 06:04 AM
Canadian Trucker

Pleased to meet you Barry, I'm all the way up here in Northern Ontario....

That barrel business is interesting huh
Old 09-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Junior User

Good Day GIGGER - I ship a fair amount of product up North. Mostly parts for DIY
Old 09-13-2012, 07:17 AM
Brain dead

Front pads are easy enough, it's replacing rotors, and re-packing bearings in your 4x4 front that gets tricky. You can always bring it here, everyone else does.

As far as the oil change, I use that method in the boats, but prefer to drop the oil in a pan on my trucks. There's plenty of room under your truck, so you can just crawl under and have at it. use caution on your drain pan, the 7.3 holds more oil than what your used too
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE and the MD Chapter, Barry. Listen to Charlie - he has owned danged near every model Ford truck made!!!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 09-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Junior User

Charlie where ru located?
Old 09-13-2012, 03:18 PM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Barry welcome to the site and the MD Chapter. I am a regular visitor in the MD chapter so I am sure that you will see me around.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
R.I.P. Wallace, mans best friend 2/25/06 - 9/6/14.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter