Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Ontario Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Senior User

LightningRyan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where is Everybody?

Arthur comes and goes so everyone heads south now? Where did everyone go? Where my Ontarioians at?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Posting Guru

POPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to behold
I am right here Ryan. I was wondering the same about you. I know you are busy with work and looking after that sweet truck. We sometimes have a tendency to forget about keeping in touch.Plus with the summer winding down, school is back,and the crops are starting to be taken off. everyone is really tired. Me I'm just trying to stay alive and healthy....almost a job in its self LMAO. How's things going for you? Sorry we didn't stay for the rest of the show in Arthur.After meeting you and the girlfriend, we walked a little bit to see what else was there and the old legs gave out. Ended up in the Hospital for a couple of days.They found some blood clots in the lower legs. Other than that . Nothing new here. Popa John
Old 09-20-2012, 08:49 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

loudfords has a good reputation on FTE.loudfords has a good reputation on FTE.
Busy to death.

Made the decision to pull the insurance on the truck. Haven't driven it at all this year, it needs some work to drive regularly (mostly muffler and PS pump), don't really need a truck right now, so pulling the insurance to save $ (still have 2 other vehicles on road). Taking it for a bath in undercoating this weekend then it goes into the garage for storage until I can afford to restore it. Also debating whether to nurse the Focus through another winter, 260km and getting rusty and beat up, or whether to replace it.

Other than that, house renos are progressing nicely, almost done the 3rd floor bedroom for the girls. Busy refinishing the original 85 year old Douglas Fir trim, looking really great, really excited about it.

1979 F150 351W
2003 Explorer XLT
Old 10-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Elder User

falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.
Wink Had To Much Fun!!!

My summer has consisted of 80ft. Maple tree taking out garage, gardens, parents car that was end of April. No rain means shortage of hay for the beasts, not to mention my gardens looked like a desert.
Daughters rental house had ceiling in one bedroom come down landlord fffup. He didn't notice shingles missing off roof. Going to court we will win.
Pumpkin off road doing rebuild ( top to bottom) thats why not at Arthur.
Also looking after senior parents a full time job too.
Well the big WWWW word is coming after a summer of xxxtreme heat.
The fun part still waiting

Last edited by falconqueenD; 10-06-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: spelling cramp
Old 10-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Posting Guru

POPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to beholdPOPAJON is a splendid one to behold
faconqueenD... Hey there girl, nice to hear from you. Yeah, you missed a really good Arthur this year. Didn't hear from you earlier and figured something was going on. Maybe next year we can get the comunication lines opened up a little better. Me and the Old Girl were there and met skidoo dave, Lightning Ryan, couldn't find Rick and just missed Gerry. Redoing the Pumpkin eh. How far along are you? I've got the 400 ready to fire up just need a waterpump. I would think that is almost a cut and dried thing with the landlord. The ceiling caved right in!!!. Geeez that was a good thing nobody got hurt. Well this is LONG enough, keep in touch. Popa John
Old 10-15-2012, 07:10 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
I enjoyed the show in Athur, I went to Carlisle PA for the All Truck Nats, that was a blast camped all summer all over, if any one is ever in North Bay look me up.......I'll be here
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23, avid winter salt hater
2006 F350 Lariat
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 10-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Elder User

falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.falconqueenD has a great reputation on FTE.
Smile Going Big

Making her a 1 ton with spiffy 460(built) the pics will follow.
But will have to come up with a new name won't look quite like it did
Old 11-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Senior User

LightningRyan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Winter Tires are kicking my ***. We are so busy at work right now it's insane.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
I'm lucky I have mine on rims from before, howdy Ryan
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 11-11-2012, 12:36 AM
Senior User

68murc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.68murc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm still around too. The Merc has been running pretty good so I haven't had to come in here to ask questions. Last winter I installed the DJM lowering kit and found a set of 'period correct' aluminum slotted mags and put those on. Dad and I drove from Sudbury down to the Holland Marsh and back in one night to get them. Then I spent four days cleaning and polishing them. I really like the way the Merc looks now.

I worked every weekend in August this year, so no Arthur show for me. I've already picked my holidays for next year and I took the whole month of August off so I'd be sure to be able to go to the show. The plan will be for my two brothers, myself, and my dad to all drive down in the two trucks like we did in 2010. Hope to see lots of you there.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Canadian Trucker

I got a new 2006 pony........
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 11-11-2012, 09:04 AM