Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Freshman User

SHOBoat is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Guy here from Fort Wayne

Hello all,

Glad to make your acquaintance. If there was a formal "Introduction" section, forgive me, I couldn't find it.

Born and raised in Fort Wayne, left for a little while came back to the Fort.

I have been driving Fords for the last 4.5 years. 4 Taurus SHO's, 1996 F150, and now, down to my 1999 F250 SD ext cab, 5.4 AT that I have had for about 2 weeks, and 1 SHO I am keeping, and trying to get rid of my 1996 F150.

My newest edition to the corral.

Click the image to open in full size.

Kinda new to the SD, I love it so far and look forward to many years of use out of it.

Don't mind me, I will just be reading threads and hanging out here from time to time.

From the looks of the Indiana member map, looks like there are a few of us in Fort Wayne. Looking forward to meeting you all...

Thank you
Old 09-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
SHO,

Hey there...I'm also in Fort Wayne (NW side)...although I am Ford-less currently and probably for the future as I just sold my Toreador Red Excursion a couple of weeks ago as we are selling our travel trailer and didn't have the need for such a big vehicle...well big in an everyday driving type vehicle...as you can see in my sig we have something that is actually bigger than the Ex now...

Welcome to the site...there's a great group of folks in the Indiana chapter...check out the monthly "BS" thread...a lot of posts but nothing really of substance...LOL...still a great place to stop by and say HEY...we've got a lot of out of state visitors too...you can also go and visit their state "BS" threads to say hello as well...another great group of folks to chat with.

We've been trying to get a GTG (get together) happening for the last couple of years but something always seemed to get in the way...there's at least 3 of us in Fort Wayne proper now and a few just around us and quite a few up in the NW part of the state...and scattered around...so there are quite a few "active" members...perhaps we should just shoot for a FW GTG?...I've met probably 50 FTE members from all over the country face to face...it is always cool doing so...

Welcome to FTE and welcome to the Indiana Chapter!

Joe.
Big BS'r #19 and Slackmaster #30
Old 09-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Postmaster

KingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputationKingBigJoe has a superb reputation
Talking

Welcome, SHOBoat. If you stick around here long enough it will begin to feel like home. There are plenty of knowledgeable members here in this forum should you need help with your Ford.
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/neokingbigjoe
Old 03-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Elder User

heymrdj is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
heymrdjlive
Hey didn't realize there was some Ford crew in my neck of the woods! If anyone's still watching this thread I was in north Fort Wayne but now live in Churubusco (or just Busco to the locals) We should do a lunch!
NEW: 2 3/4" pipe with Flowmaster Super 50 Delta Flow Muffler and 3.5"x18" echo tip WOOT
Upcoming:
Dual 16" Troyer performance fans
WAAG grill guard
Scanguage II
all corners air suspension
Old 03-16-2013, 06:18 AM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
mrdj,

You need to change your location in the upper right hand corner...it still shows GA...LOL...

I'm still here...Fordless though...Ex's still turn my head though.

Joe.
Big BS'r #19 and Slackmaster #30
Old 07-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Elder User

heymrdj is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
heymrdjlive
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Hemi_Guy View Post
mrdj,

You need to change your location in the upper right hand corner...it still shows GA...LOL...

I'm still here...Fordless though...Ex's still turn my head though.

Joe.
Changed
NEW: 2 3/4" pipe with Flowmaster Super 50 Delta Flow Muffler and 3.5"x18" echo tip WOOT
Upcoming:
Dual 16" Troyer performance fans
WAAG grill guard
Scanguage II
all corners air suspension
Old 07-02-2013, 09:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter