Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2012, 11:31 PM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
Need AE/Speedo Reprogram

Anyone near me that can reprogram my speedometer?

The dealer said they cant do it.
- Trey PAA Member #110
2002 F250 XLT CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 7.3L
My How-To Video Library
SoCal Chapter Member (Join us HERE)
Old 09-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Elder User

DieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to all
I'm a drive, but I've got AE. I haven't tried reprogramming mine yet, but the invitation is always open.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:19 PM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
You venture out this ways once in a while dont you?
- Trey PAA Member #110
My How-To Video Library
Old 09-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I've got no idea how to do it, but if you want to come out to the SCDT truck nights meet in Stanton tonight we can give it a try. I understand it's a long drive for you for a maybe, especially at that time of day (7pm), but if you want to give it a go let me know and I'll bring the laptop.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-07-2012, 12:44 PM
9 ECHO 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
I've got no idea how to do it, but if you want to come out to the SCDT truck nights meet in Stanton tonight we can give it a try. I understand it's a long drive for you for a maybe, especially at that time of day (7pm), but if you want to give it a go let me know and I'll bring the laptop.
I'd love to but I work tonight
- Trey PAA Member #110
My How-To Video Library
Old 09-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Elder User

DieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by A/Ox4 View Post
You venture out this ways once in a while dont you?

Not really. If an event is going on maybe, but only couple times I've headed up that way were to pick up parts that I was buying.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:07 PM
9 ECHO 1

Oh I thought you came out to Simi for something oh well. We'll see what pops up
Old 09-07-2012, 04:07 PM