Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2014, 10:23 PM

Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
Winters here are not that bad, salt brine is what eliminates your truck..

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 08-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Elder User

RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome aboard guys! Yeah the winters aren't too fun around here. They're really not too bad though, I don't mind the snow or cold too much, I just don't like all the salt. That's why I'm going to take a few rust preventative measures on my truck this year.
Jon: 2002 F250 4x4 CCSB XLT 7.3L Powerstroke White, Tan Cloth 270,000+ 4in Magnaflow straight pipe, TS-6position chip, 6637, HPX, Glowshift Gauges: EGT, Boost, Trans Temp, 2-3" Lift, 285/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's, stock rims, Westin bull bar, 05+ Grille w/billet insert, Prestige pocket flares, chrome door handles and rockers, Recon smoked & LED cab, 3rd brake, and interior dome lights, Pioneer FH-X700BT, Kicker speakers, 2 8" subs, WeatherTech floor mats.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:29 AM
New User

BoatDreamin is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for local diesel tech

Hello from Chicago.

I am looking for a mechanic who has experience in looking over a 2005 6.0 diesel for me. I found an Excursion I like in the Columbus area and would really like someone with ford diesel experience who has a scanner and engine diagnostic tools to look it over before I make the trip from Chicago. A quick once over the body and chassis would be great too for anything major but normal wear parts don't concern me as I owned a 2003.5 6.0 for 6 sears before I sold it and am comfortable working on them. However, I don't want to buy someones trash in the engine and trans dept. b/c that's too $$ to repair. I understand time is tight now a days but if you think you can help me out please respond and I would be more than willing to compensate for your time. No I'm not a scam and am a very serious out of town buyer looking for some local help.
Thanks!!
Old 09-30-2014, 09:29 AM