Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

A few new members to the OC!!

Old 02-28-2013, 06:00 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks again for the kind words Randy. Its nice to know that people are thinking about us. I'm sure it was pretty bad watching all the stuff on TV, my parents were so worried, especially since I didn't I have a cell phone at the time, I couldn't contact them until we were moved to the elementary school, and I borrowed one of my friend's phones. You could only imagine being in the school. It was pretty scary at first, and then it wasn't too bad after sitting there for so long because it calmed down a bit, but it became all too real once we got outside and saw all the people, policemen, cars, swat and helicopters, and whatever else.

Yeah it was pretty good walking up to the square with all my friends. It was pretty picture worthy, especially being in the front and once we got up the towards the top of the hill, you could see the whole street filled with students in behind us.

That sign sounds pretty cool, and it would be cool to see a pic of it. It's also cool that you watch WWE, as so do I. I haven't really been keeping up with it as much in the past year or so, but I still watch it and get most of the good PPV's. I went to Unforgiven that was held in Cleveland in 2008, I think, it was pretty cool. I made a whole bunch of signs, my favorite was one of a coughin that said RIP Vickie Guerro. That was when Undertaker, my favorite wrestler, had a big feud going with Vickie Guerro. Our seats were in the section above the floor seats, off to the left, towards the top of the section. They were pretty good seats, but even then I think that I ended up looking at the screen most of the time. Those club seats must have been awsome. Also how do you like WWE these days. I haven't been too happy with their product in the last few years. Just doesn't seem as good as it used to be and is kind of boring sometimes to me and very predictable. I wish I could have watched it in the 90's and early 2000's those seemed to be the best years.

Also yes I do play football, and know Coach Francis. He is a great coach. Thats pretty cool and funny that you went to school with him. High school or college? Actually I just got home from workouts a little after 5. And that your daughter made is pretty cool, but we should have beet you guys last year. We had a really bad game that game, and it just wasn't good. Also my cousins used to go to Perry, they both just graduated in the last 2 or 3 years. And who are your friends, if you don't mind me asking, that have kids that go to C******, I might know some of them.

Freightrain, yes it is very sad, and it is good that he pleaded guilty, so that it didn't get dragged on any longer than it already has. Yesterday, did help us get a little bit of closure, and move forward to healing from the tradegy.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:11 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
I was at that Riverside/C****** game last year helping my daughter film. That was a FANTASTIC ball game!!!! That game could have gone either way, really!!! That and the Riverside/Madison games were some of the toughest games I've ever seen! You guys were in it for sure!!

I went to high school with Bob, he's a great guy!! I went over and chatted with him on your sideline during warm-ups.

I have to admit I'm not much into WWE but my kid sure is. I've taken him to a few events and have watched a few of the PPV's with him (Harry Buffalo, usually). I will say they do a great job making it entertaining!!!

Originally Posted by RedDevil460
Thanks again for the kind words Randy. Its nice to know that people are thinking about us. I'm sure it was pretty bad watching all the stuff on TV, my parents were so worried, especially since I didn't I have a cell phone at the time, I couldn't contact them until we were moved to the elementary school, and I borrowed one of my friend's phones. You could only imagine being in the school. It was pretty scary at first, and then it wasn't too bad after sitting there for so long because it calmed down a bit, but it became all too real once we got outside and saw all the people, policemen, cars, swat and helicopters, and whatever else.

Yeah it was pretty good walking up to the square with all my friends. It was pretty picture worthy, especially being in the front and once we got up the towards the top of the hill, you could see the whole street filled with students in behind us.

That sign sounds pretty cool, and it would be cool to see a pic of it. It's also cool that you watch WWE, as so do I. I haven't really been keeping up with it as much in the past year or so, but I still watch it and get most of the good PPV's. I went to Unforgiven that was held in Cleveland in 2008, I think, it was pretty cool. I made a whole bunch of signs, my favorite was one of a coughin that said RIP Vickie Guerro. That was when Undertaker, my favorite wrestler, had a big feud going with Vickie Guerro. Our seats were in the section above the floor seats, off to the left, towards the top of the section. They were pretty good seats, but even then I think that I ended up looking at the screen most of the time. Those club seats must have been awsome. Also how do you like WWE these days. I haven't been too happy with their product in the last few years. Just doesn't seem as good as it used to be and is kind of boring sometimes to me and very predictable. I wish I could have watched it in the 90's and early 2000's those seemed to be the best years.

Also yes I do play football, and know Coach Francis. He is a great coach. Thats pretty cool and funny that you went to school with him. High school or college? Actually I just got home from workouts a little after 5. And that your daughter made is pretty cool, but we should have beet you guys last year. We had a really bad game that game, and it just wasn't good. Also my cousins used to go to Perry, they both just graduated in the last 2 or 3 years. And who are your friends, if you don't mind me asking, that have kids that go to C******, I might know some of them.

Freightrain, yes it is very sad, and it is good that he pleaded guilty, so that it didn't get dragged on any longer than it already has. Yesterday, did help us get a little bit of closure, and move forward to healing from the tradegy.

Old 03-02-2013, 09:01 AM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by RUNVS
I was at that Riverside/C****** game last year helping my daughter film. That was a FANTASTIC ball game!!!! That game could have gone either way, really!!! That and the Riverside/Madison games were some of the toughest games I've ever seen! You guys were in it for sure!!

I went to high school with Bob, he's a great guy!! I went over and chatted with him on your sideline during warm-ups.

I have to admit I'm not much into WWE but my kid sure is. I've taken him to a few events and have watched a few of the PPV's with him (Harry Buffalo, usually). I will say they do a great job making it entertaining!!!
Yes it was a pretty good game. Not trying to sound cocky or anything, but I truly believe that we should have won that game, if we were playing the way we should have been. I don't know what it was that game, we just didn't play up to par, and the score showed it. But it was still a good game though.

Yes Coach Francis is a great guy and a great coach as well. Thats cool that you went to high school with him. Wierd how you find connections with people sometimes.

Yeah I've been watching WWE since like 2006 or 2008. We actually get most of the main PPV's. It is pretty good, but in my opinion, its nothing compared to what it was years ago. It was actually much better then. One thing is that it is definitely more kid oriented now, which isn't neccessarily a bad thing but, its just not as good as it used to be in my opinion.

Oh yeah, it looks like you have a really nice looking truck. And also welcome to the new members.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:58 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
It's been a few weeks with no requests. Don't be afraid to invite your Ohio Ford buddies to this Chapter!! I'd like to welcome the newest member to the O.C., Milton1016!!! Milton lives up north and has an old F100 project vehicle!!

Old 03-24-2013, 01:34 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Welcome to the OC Milton1016!!! Don't be afraid to introduce yourself. I haven't been here that long, but have already learned that its pretty quite around here. So feel free to chat it up.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:42 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
A few more FTE'rs have asked to join our ranks. Please welcome:

miranda machining

1976f150dude

Both from small towns in NE Ohio! This is a rather quiet chapter but feel free to jump in, guys!!! WELCOME!!

Old 03-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Received 3,380 Likes on 2,079 Posts
Welcome to FTE guys

Old 03-31-2013, 07:56 AM
bigwin56f100
Lead Driver
Received 835 Likes on 473 Posts
Welcome guys!

Old 03-31-2013, 08:00 AM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Happy Easter everyone.

Welcome to FTE and the Ohio Chapter new guys.

Old 04-06-2013, 07:48 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Let's welcome the newest OC member:

Rlaw11

Welcome aboard!! This is one of the quieter chapters but don't be afraid to speak up!!

Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Welcome aboard Rlaw11. Feel free to intoduce yourself. Like Randy said its pretty quiet around here.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:23 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Another new member to the OC! Welcome, stnlycup. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he just might be a hockey fan...

Old 04-19-2013, 04:16 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Hey, Welcome to FTE and the Ohio Chapter stnlycup.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:36 PM
bthr22
Senior User
Thanks for the welcome, I'm from Dayton (Kettering) and go to school up in Bowling Green.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:31 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
We have a pretty big list of new guys to welcome to the O.C.!!! I have been ridiculously busy with our last fourwheeling trip so I was actually MIA for a few weeks so I sincerely apologize to the new requests and appreciate your patience!!!

Steve Aerostar

Doubter123

Miketharp

Mitch Court

dstarr20308

PASSIONATE GRANDPA

dustryroad

This is a pretty quiet thread overall guys, but feel free to help make it a little noisier!! Welcome aboard the Ohio Chapter!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A few new members to the OC!!