Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys!

It tends to be pretty quiet around here

Old 01-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Received 3,382 Likes on 2,081 Posts
Pretty big place, maybe the newbies get lost easy....send them a link....

Old 02-09-2013, 10:32 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Gentlemen, we have a few more FTE'rs that would like to join our ranks!!! Please welcome the following:

RedDevil460

Restlesswildman

valleyoaks

Feel free to introduce yourselves, guys!!

Old 02-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Freightrain
Lead Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

Old 02-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Welcome to FTE guys....

Old 02-11-2013, 01:30 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Thanks guy's for the warm welcome.. I guess I'll be the first to introduce myself. My name is Jon, I'm in high school, and live in Geauga County. I had been lurking for the past two or so years trying to find info to try and help my Dad fix his truck. He has a 2006 F550 Crew Cab Lariat 6.0l Powerstroke with a 9ft Ravens Dump body and dual stacks. He has a lot problems with it since he's had it but over the last 6 months or so the dealer finally got it running good again. It needed a full set of injectors, and maybe a HPOP, but has a lot of other things replaced as well trying to fix it. Now it runs the best it has since it was new.

Now for my truck.. I am getting my first truck/vehicle in my Dads old truck. It is a 1988 F350 Regular Cab Long Bed with the 460efi. It has a 4 inch suspension with a 3 inch body lift on 38x15.5 inch tires and 16.5 inch rims. It also has a full red and gold custom paint job. It is a really cool truck its just that its been sitting for about 20 years so I'm not sure how it be but I think it should be ok. So I hope to be driving it within a few months. It just needs a few things to get it back on the road.

I joined the forum to get help with my truck and my Dads truck, and hopefully be able to help a few people out myself. Also I had hoped to meet people locally that share the same interests as I do. So thanks for having me and I look forward to talking with all of you.

PS: Pictures of both trucks in my gallery

Old 02-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Hello Jon, any questions on dads truck just jump up the 6.0l forum and post away. We have several master techs available that visit the forum on a daily basis. Also check out the 6.0L tech folder if you have not done so already.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:57 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Hi John. Thanks, yeah I have been to the 6.0l forum already, lots of great info on there. I have done a lot of research on the 6.0l, but know more about the aftermarket/upgrades parts than I do actual tech things. I haven't checked out the tech folder yet, but will have to get on that. Since I've joined we thankfully haven't really had any trouble with my Dads truck recently so no questions at the moment but could definitely have some in the futre.

Again thanks for the welcome, I'm glad to be here and look forward to talking with you guys.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:48 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Jon, whereabouts in Geauga? Lake County here so pretty close!!! Today is a somber day around here as we remember 2-27-12!! RIP Demetrius, Daniel and Russell!!! Do you attend CHS??? I know they have some observances set-up today and I think the students are walking to the square. Wish the weather was better for them!!

Originally Posted by RedDevil460
Thanks guy's for the warm welcome.. I guess I'll be the first to introduce myself. My name is Jon, I'm in high school, and live in Geauga County. I had been lurking for the past two or so years trying to find info to try and help my Dad fix his truck. He has a 2006 F550 Crew Cab Lariat 6.0l Powerstroke with a 9ft Ravens Dump body and dual stacks. He has a lot problems with it since he's had it but over the last 6 months or so the dealer finally got it running good again. It needed a full set of injectors, and maybe a HPOP, but has a lot of other things replaced as well trying to fix it. Now it runs the best it has since it was new.

Now for my truck.. I am getting my first truck/vehicle in my Dads old truck. It is a 1988 F350 Regular Cab Long Bed with the 460efi. It has a 4 inch suspension with a 3 inch body lift on 38x15.5 inch tires and 16.5 inch rims. It also has a full red and gold custom paint job. It is a really cool truck its just that its been sitting for about 20 years so I'm not sure how it be but I think it should be ok. So I hope to be driving it within a few months. It just needs a few things to get it back on the road.

I joined the forum to get help with my truck and my Dads truck, and hopefully be able to help a few people out myself. Also I had hoped to meet people locally that share the same interests as I do. So thanks for having me and I look forward to talking with all of you.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:56 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
We have just added two more members to the Ohio Chapter!! Unfortunately once I accept them their names disappear so I have to copy them to the clipboard first and then paste their names into a message and "clean up" some extra info that also comes through on the clipboard...

However, since I accepted them I have copied and pasted something else in the clipboard and since Windows 7 does not have a built-in clipboard viewer, there is NO WAY for me to go back to find their names!!!

So, I apologize to these two new member but I do remember one name and MAYBE the second name!!??

Tom N Ohio was the first, welcome aboard!!!

The other was a first/last name something like Logan??? - but since I'm horrible with names anyway, I'm sure I'll soon find out it was nothing even close to that!!!

Hopefully they see this thread and jump in to introduce themselves!! Welcome, guys!!!

Old 02-27-2013, 09:57 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Jon, forgot to say "One Year, still One Hearbeat!!"

Old 02-27-2013, 09:08 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by RUNVS
Jon, whereabouts in Geauga? Lake County here so pretty close!!! Today is a somber day around here as we remember 2-27-12!! RIP Demetrius, Daniel and Russell!!! Do you attend CHS??? I know they have some observances set-up today and I think the students are walking to the square. Wish the weather was better for them!!
Hi Randy. Thank you for the kind words. I do live in the great community of C******. And yes I do go to CHS. Sorry I didn't back to you sooner, today was a long and busy day. It was a sad day, but it was also a good day to move on, heal, remember the ones lost, and move forward into recovering and rebuilding from this horrible tradegy. In school we had a Day of Remembrance, you could get a group of friends together and sign up for service projects in one of three groups. We made dog leashes, blankets and wrote letters. They weren't exactly the most fun things but still was a good time to spend time with friends and give back a little bit to the people that gave so much to us. Then we had actvities in the gym, had lunch, and then walked up to the square. Again thank you for your support and thoughtfulness.

Never forget 2/27/12 and RIP Danny, Russell, and Demetrius. One Heartbeat.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:02 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
We talked about this at work yesterday. A lot of people I graduated with have kids in the C****** schools and I have cousins there as well. We first heard of this about 10:30-10:40 last year and immediately turned on the scanners to listen. It was horrible hearing just the aftermath being played out - the search for that kid (yes, I know his name but refuse to say it so he gets no glory).

I posted a pretty awesome pic yesterday on my FB wall of all the students walking toward the square. All the ones in front locked arm-in-arm, very awesome display of unity!!!

Last year I took my son to WWE a few weeks after this tragedy and he knew we would be on the TV side (but Club level seats) so he wanted to make a poster about WWE but that was a tribute to C****** as well. We did it on the computer and had shop print it out - it was VERY cool!! I will have to see if I can find the image and post it here...

Oh, on a lighter note, check out the awesome pump-up video my daughter made for the Riverside/C****** game last year (I am RHS alum, she attends Perry) but Riverside asked her to make this video. I know, it's for Riverside but you might like it anyway!!

Do you play football? I went to school with coach Francis.

Hi Randy. Thank you for the kind words. I do live in the great community of C******. And yes I do go to CHS. Sorry I didn't back to you sooner, today was a long and busy day. It was a sad day, but it was also a good day to move on, heal, remember the ones lost, and move forward into recovering and rebuilding from this horrible tradegy. In school we had a Day of Remembrance, you could get a group of friends together and sign up for service projects in one of three groups. We made dog leashes, blankets and wrote letters. They weren't exactly the most fun things but still was a good time to spend time with friends and give back a little bit to the people that gave so much to us. Then we had actvities in the gym, had lunch, and then walked up to the square. Again thank you for your support and thoughtfulness.

Never forget 2/27/12 and RIP Danny, Russell, and Demetrius. One Heartbeat.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:09 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
And we have another new member!! Everyone welcome:

bthr22

Welcome aboard!!

Old 02-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Freightrain
Lead Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Welcome aboard new ones!

Tragic about C******. Hope it gets everyone some closure. I see the rat fink took a plea, makes me wonder what the reason. Apparently his lawyers told him NO, thinking they might get him off on some technicality? Pleading guilty helps speed the process though. No sense in dragging the trial on.

Wonder why he shaved his head now? Is he now in big boy jail since turning 18?

Quick Reply: A few new members to the OC!!