Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
September BS TIME

BOOOYAAA I MADE FINALLY LOL... Almost end of summer and havent completed much of anything ...lol.. like every year.....
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
email info@monstertruckrentals.com
Old 09-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Posting Guru

caseys has a good reputation on FTE.caseys has a good reputation on FTE.
Starting with a September Saturday Silly ...

A friend of mine was intent on going to medical school. The entrance exam included several questions that would determine eligibility.

One of the questions was: "Rearrange the letters P N E S I to spell out an important part of the human body that is more useful when erect".

Those who spelled "SPINE" became doctors, the rest ended up in Congress ...

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ~ Ancient
Old 09-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Posting Guru

Dedicating this song to a very quiet Washington Chapter ...

The Last One To Leave Seattle by Waylon Jennings - YouTube

... and the billboard is from 1971.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ~ Ancient
Old 09-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
I remember that because I was here.
So I am dating my self.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 09-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
I remember that because I was here.
So I am dating my self.

Sean
I was here too ... remember the sign, and waiting in line to get gas. Guess just dated myself.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:08 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Hey you guys made one before me haha. I haven't been down here int he WAFTE forums lately. Too busy in the bronco forums..
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 09-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
hello hello ,Its a little quiet here for sept. lol
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
Old 09-05-2012, 08:20 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Yeah i've noticed the traffic here has dropped tremendously. But this has been quite a summer as it is. Once winter comes around and it gets cold i'm sure more people will come back on.

Washington Member Map
Old 09-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Posting Guru

Apparently this is a news report of a meeting during today's Democratic National Convention (DNC):

President Barack Obama addressed a major gathering of the American Indian Nation earlier today at the DNC.

He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living. He referred to his time as a U.S. Senator and how he had voted for every Native American issue that came to the floor of the Senate.

Although President Obama was vague about the details of his plans, he seemed most enthusiastic and spoke eloquently about his ideas for helping his "Red brothers and sisters".

At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented Obama with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, "Walking Eagle".

The proud President Obama accepted the plaque and then departed in his motorcade waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later asked the group of chiefs how they came to select the new name they had given to the President.

They explained that "Walking Eagle" is the name given to a bird so full of crap it can no longer fly.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Ping!! Right on target.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 09-06-2012, 01:32 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Evening Washington.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 09-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Posting Guru

hello hello,good one Caseys
Old 09-06-2012, 06:25 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Early morning folks, have fun at work while i spend a bunch of money on gas and a new pair of shoes. I might be selling my old Motorcraft 2bbl carb for $20, then we have a meet going on on saturday. It is up at the Round table pizza again. Hope to see more than jsut me and Yahinko this time

Washington Member Map
Old 09-06-2012, 03:17 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Wish me luck guys 2:30 PM tomorrow i will be in an interview at an Oreillys auto part store in SeaTac.

Washington Member Map
Old 09-07-2012, 12:49 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Today is the day, i might find out if i have a full time job again. I don't mean to be picky but if these guys are stuck up like my last job, i don't see myself working there long. If i can't enjoy what i do then why do it.

Washington Member Map
Old 09-07-2012, 12:49 PM