Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Elder User

1fixitman has a very good reputation on FTE.1fixitman has a very good reputation on FTE.1fixitman has a very good reputation on FTE.
Dwayne Dotson
Dwayne Augusta, GA E99 F250 Long bed Ext cab

Dwayne Augusta, GA Early 99 F250 Long bed Ext cab Stock 190K miles
Just letting you guys know that I am in Augusta, GA which is just across the state line from Aiken, SC. I should probably be a member of both groups. I just finished with my 50 cent mod. The connectors on both sides were 5/16 inch unplugged. It is a miracle it was even running. I also have the Turbo out and plan on doing the EBPV Delete. I am putting in a Early 99 blank pedestal to minimize any leak factors. I have the turbo reinstall kit. I am replacing the Turbo wheel while it is out since it is worn a little bit. I need to find a 470 OHM, 1 Watt resistor to put in the place of the EBPV solenoid plug. I ordered the CCV Reroute kit from Clay at Riffraffdiesel.com and I am currently waiting on it. I ordered the Hutch mod from Strictly Diesel and it should be here tomorrow but I currently have a full tank so the hutch and harpoon mod will have to wait until I am close to empty on the tank. I don't pull loads. I have only driven this truck about 5 thousand miles in 6 years. Yes that is correct 5K in 6 years. This truck is mostly used for home maintenance and pleasure driving. I am slowly straightening all the heat exchanger fins on my AC condenser and it is going slow but I am getting it done with an hour here and an hour there. I do plan on purchasing AE and getting the Ford and Toyota modules since those are the two platforms I own. This forum is going to get my truck back to running properly with little to no leaks without me taking it to a mechanic and have to pay for it. I can't tell if the oil leak is coming from the pedestal or the oil pan but I will know soon enough. I guess that is enough of an introduction for now. At least you guys know what direction I am headed with my truck.
Dwayne
D Rock
Old 08-28-2012, 02:40 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome Dwayne,
Sounds like you are are doing some great work on the truck, can't wait to get started on mine. We are glad to have you here.
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 08-28-2012, 02:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter