Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Engine: 7.3 Powerstroke
LISTING THIS FOR SOME CLOSE FRIENDS WHO AREN'T MEMBERS HERE:
They are selling their '02 7.3 Excursion Limited. I offered to list it here for them because I know y'all are huge 7.3 fans around here and they are hard to find in good condition in the northern states.
- Truck has about 206k on it, but it's a daily driver, so it will increase some.
- One owner, exceptionally cared for
- Amsoil run in it since new- they're an Amsoil dealer and have it in everything in there.
- New shocks, ball joints, tie rods, brakes/rotors, etc in the last year.
- Newer batteries, alternator, and Michelin 285 tires
- Nice Navigator steering wheel (installed by me)
- I believe the 4x4 functions as it should
- A/C blows cold front and rear
- No known issues with anything that I know of at this time.
Now for the truck itself:
- Limited interior package with leather seats
- Second row captains chairs and third row bench
- VHS built-in entertainment system
- Oxford White exterior with Arizona Gold cladding
- Medium Parchment leather interior
- Trailer tow package with extendable towing mirrors.
- Trailer brake controller
- Completely mod-free, unmolested truck with the exception of the Navigator steering wheel I installed for them. Still has all original engine, intake, and exhaust components.
- Never chipped
I've personally ridden in the truck many times and have driven it a couple. It runs and performs well and still had plenty of life left. They are thinking of downsizing to something smaller since they are now empty-nesters and no longer have any towing requirements.
While this truck was/is a family vehicle, the kids were both very well behaved. Some commonly missing plastic pieces, such as those little things around the seat belts, are all still there in this one. It's an overall clean truck in and out.
The truck did some towing in the past. Early on, it towed a 32' travel trailer, and then in more recent years, it towed a 24' boat. Many of the miles on this truck were accumulated on the highway, not towing.
Here's a picture I have (the Ex one on the right):
I'm sure they can provide more pictures and details if requested- I've just listed what I know here.
Feel free to contact me via PM here or email at sunlinefan at yahoo dot com, and then I will put you in touch with them.
Truck is located in southeast Michigan, about an hour north of Detroit.