Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007+ Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2012, 03:18 PM
New User

OscarNav08 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Headlight LED DRL's 08 Navigator

Hello all...Im not new here, just been away a long time. I was wondering if anyboby can point me in the right direction on how to install LED DRL's for the u shaped section on the 08 Navigators headlight. I seen it done and i like the look and safety it may bring with the lights on. I just have no clue where to start looking. I did a search and nothing came back. I would love to see pics if you guys have any.

I bought and ownwed a 2000 Navigator, when i registered here about 6 years ago (Lost my password and different email address so cannot retrieve) . I still have the 2000 . Yesterday i took the plunge and bought a 08 Black Navi....Would like to personalize it alittle...starting with some LED DRL's...

Thanks
Old 08-27-2012, 07:45 AM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
You'll have to remove the headlight assembly and "bake" it in the oven to soften the adhesive that joins the lens to the housing if this is a job you plan on tackling yourself. The 04-08 F150 guys have been doing this for a while.

As for a retro-fit kit, look into a company called Oracle: Oracle Lighting | Premium automotive, commercial, & industrial lighting products.
They do halo LEDs for lots of vehicles. Pretty much a custom application. They would be able to get you setup for sure...just not sure how much $$$ that'll run you.
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 09-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Freshman User

TFWcustoms is starting off with a positive reputation.
I replaced the bulb inside with an LED one and matched it with the fogs LED. I was going to do the whole baking process but it really didnt seem worth it.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator