Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin

The Mississippi Chapter & Cruising The Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,139 Likes on 1,684 Posts
Great pictures guys, looks like fun was had by all........

Old 10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Dan Hughes
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gatormccluskey
That's me in the white-gray bumpside F100! Wish I'd stopped in, but I didn't see the Ford Truck sign I guess... next year maybe!

Old 10-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Scndsin
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 760 Likes on 542 Posts
Steve, try & repost those Photo bucket shots that didn't make it... May need to be re-sized.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Steve Bennett
More Turbo
Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Sorry I have been so long posting. I don't have a computer at home and I just got back to work coming back off vacation. I came by the FTE tent on Thursday of CTC. Met 1 Guy and his wife but didn't write his name down. I "finished" my '54 on Sunday night and made all week @ CTC. Have since been with my car club Cruisin up through Arkansas. Have 2700 miles on the odometer already! If I had a clue how to post pictures I'd add some to let y'all see how my 9 year project came out. Now I'm looking forward to taking my truck to the Supernationals next May. Later Steve

Old 11-05-2012, 01:09 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve Bennett
Sorry I have been so long posting. I don't have a computer at home and I just got back to work coming back off vacation. I came by the FTE tent on Thursday of CTC. Met 1 Guy and his wife but didn't write his name down. I "finished" my '54 on Sunday night and made all week @ CTC. Have since been with my car club Cruisin up through Arkansas. Have 2700 miles on the odometer already! If I had a clue how to post pictures I'd add some to let y'all see how my 9 year project came out. Now I'm looking forward to taking my truck to the Supernationals next May. Later Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76f350spercamprspeal

Welcome to FTE, Best Damn Forum EVER!
------------------------
Here's How to Post Pictures:
1. Login to FTE.
2.Click User CP (In the Top Left Hand Corner)
3.(On the Left, There will be a list, The 5th Option Down, will say "Pictures & Albums) Click That.
4.Then, Click Add Album, Enter a title, and description, if ya want to.
5. Click Upload Pictures, Then click Browse, Locate the Files of your truck. (You can add 3 files at a time)
5. Click Upload.
6. Add a description to the individual pictures, then click save.
7. Add more files if ya want.
8. Click The Picture you want to post, it will give you two codes at the bottom, Right Click The Second one (It say's BB Code, Then Say's [IMG]http:blahblahblah...[/IMG])
Then, Once that is highlighted, Right Click, Then Copy, Then Paste it into your post.
You can add up to 30 Images in one FTE Post.
If, Ya need any help, Don't hesitate to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_dan

You can also go to the "Garage" tab and start an album right here on FTE. After you post pictures to an album, we can look in your album, but you'll also be able to "insert a picture" by pasting in a link to the picture in your album.

It seems awkward, but whenever you "insert a picture" to one of these threads, the forum is looking for the picture somewhere on the web (which is always available) rather than from somewhere on your hard drive (which isn't always available).

Quote:
Originally Posted By Jolly Roger Joe

Welcome to FTE!

Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and sign up for a free account. Then create an album for your truck. Upload any pics you want to post on FTE to that album. Have this album open on your computer when you want to post pics on FTE.

While you're making a post on FTE, select the pic you want to post from your Photobucket album. When the large version of the pic is open, right mouse click on it and select "View Image Info". The image info will be highlighted and will look something like this:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...ghtsafter1.jpg

Copy that highlighted info (right click / copy).

When you have the spot in your post where you want the pic to be placed, select the "Insert Image" icon at the top of the post (looks like a mountain) and paste (right click / paste) the image info you copied in the highlighted box (just shows "http://" when it opens).

Your pic will be placed in the post.

Hope that helps.

Here's a tutorial Bob put together: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/67...-pictures.html

Old 11-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Steve Bennett
More Turbo
Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I made it down to #5 on the list but "upload pictures" does not appear anywhere. My computer savvy kids and grandkids are coming over for Thanksgiving - complete with lap tops, so I'll get them to help me post the pictures then. The truck really turned out nice and we are very proud to finally be driving it. It had not been on the road since 1989. Averaged 18 MPG on the trip up through Arkansas. I love to see people's faces when I open the hood and a Ford engine is staring them in the face!! I'm not really a purist, just a stubborn old fart. Later , Steve

Old 11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very cool. Looks like a fun time. I've seen a few COE trucks, but for the life of me i cant figure out what that COE truck is?......The split window makes me think Cheby, but the front middle and grill look very odd.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Scndsin
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 760 Likes on 542 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve Bennett
... Met 1 Guy and his wife but didn't write his name down...
Well, that would be Steve (Gator) and his wife, Norma, if I remember correct as shown in post# 42. If the man had a long beard, it would be Stacy & his wife and I'm not sure if Bryan brought Mrs Shorebird.

Glad you could stop. Hope you can make it back.

We'll be looking for pics when you get it worked out.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:25 AM
shorebird
Hotshot
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
The COE was a '49 Dodge that was the winner of the CTC flame throwing contest.
And no, my Birdbrain did not attend.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,139 Likes on 1,684 Posts
Good morning everyone in MS.........