Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Blue Oval Dismantlers - New Vendor for Bumpsides Specializing in part outs

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 04:35 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue Oval Dismantlers - New Vendor for Bumpsides Specializing in part outs

Hey Guys I have been working on this the past few months to turn what I was doing in my spare time into more of a full time business. This is a second business so it is intended to support itself I am not doing this to make money so prices will always be low. We only do Pre 97 parts for full size Trucks and Broncos.

It seems they merged my FTE account so this is the only one I have now (Formerly Socal73)

Anyway we are in the process of getting rolling but feel free to contact me for anything you might need we can ship anywhere at UPS's lowest rates and we are located on Southern California and source all of our vehicles from the southwest so that means no rust (ATTENTION RUST BELT GUYS!) I have late pick up from UPS so I can usually ship the same day before 4pm Pacific. Larger items I can ship freight (it's cheaper than you think) or are available for local pick up and or delivery in the Southern California Area.

Lastly if you are in the southwest and have an old full size truck or bronco let me know, we pay cash and we will come and get it.

Cheers Mason Perry

I will start a thread in classifieds that will be updated daily. I will post here when that thread is up and running.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

Old 07-26-2012, 05:47 AM
willowbilly3
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Fordification

I just got to wondering how many of you were here when Keith was still here on FTE and the circumstances that were the beginnings of Fordification?

Old 07-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Norton72
Elder User
I'd be interested to hear that story.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:07 PM
vwfreak
More Turbo
Thanks for letting us know Mr Perry! I will absolutely keep you in mind when I next need a part for my '67.

JIM

Old 07-26-2012, 10:13 PM
crazed87bronco
Logistics Pro
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Good to know I'm looking for a good pair of inner fenders for my 71 ill have to watch your parts thread

Old 08-28-2012, 06:42 PM
BlueOvalDismantlers
Senior User
Hey Guys I have been busy and sick but now that things are slowing down and no so under the weather I just watned to let you know that I have 4 or 5 complete grilles (shell, buckets, hardware) that I have sourced and now it is time to clean them up and get them outta here to make room for my Unibody project. Email me if you are interested, I can get you a shipping quote and some pictures, otherwise they should be on the website in a few days!

Cheers Mason

Old 08-28-2012, 07:04 PM
vwfreak
More Turbo
Hey gang,

I asked Mason to help me with a tank selector switch a few weeks ago. He was helpul in finding one and quick to ship. Looking forward to future business with him!!

Thanks Mason!