6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 01:29 PM
92F350CC
Fleet Mechanic
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Good morning gents. Good to see Carl on here sharing his adventures.

Anybody got the ***** yet to download Windows 10?

Old 07-31-2015, 01:31 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Friday joke time - you may actually want to print this one out for your wives:

We have all heard of the “Rules for Understanding Women” but did you know there is actually a list of items that can help you understand your man, or really, any man? Yep, and here it is.

Please note.. these are all numbered ‘1’ ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers. You need to tell a guy what you are thinking or want.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down.. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports: It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail. You know this.

1. Ask for what you want. Let’s be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to a man with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what he does. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask a guy this question because he cannot answer it correctly.

1. If something a man said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, he meant the other one!!!!

1. You can either ask a guy to do something or tell him how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials, or better yet, when a guy is NOT trying to sleep.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows Default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched… Guys do that. Just be thankful we cannot do what dogs do!

1. If a guy asks what is wrong and you say ‘nothing’: He will act like nothing’s wrong. He knows you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to: Expect an answer you don’t want to hear.

1. When a man has to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don’t ask a guy what he’s thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, video games, science fiction, or motor sports.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. Men think they are in shape. Round IS a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight if I was married, but I am not.. so, I can sleep wherever I want. But did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping. Oh, and better yet, if you tell a guy you are not talking to him anymore, it is like a mini-vacation.

Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.

Pass this to as many women as you can -to give them a bigger laugh.

Old 07-31-2015, 01:58 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,065 Likes on 2,216 Posts
Originally Posted by 92F350CC
Good morning gents. Good to see Carl on here sharing his adventures.

Anybody got the ***** yet to download Windows 10?
Been running it for a while and put the official release on yesterday morning. Love it

Old 07-31-2015, 02:00 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee
Friday joke time - you may actually want to print this one out for your wives:

We have all heard of the “Rules for Understanding Women” but did you know there is actually a list of items that can help you understand your man, or really, any man? Yep, and here it is.

Please note.. these are all numbered ‘1’ ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers. You need to tell a guy what you are thinking or want.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down.. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports: It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail. You know this.

1. Ask for what you want. Let’s be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to a man with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what he does. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask a guy this question because he cannot answer it correctly.

1. If something a man said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, he meant the other one!!!!

1. You can either ask a guy to do something or tell him how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials, or better yet, when a guy is NOT trying to sleep.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows Default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched… Guys do that. Just be thankful we cannot do what dogs do!

1. If a guy asks what is wrong and you say ‘nothing’: He will act like nothing’s wrong. He knows you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to: Expect an answer you don’t want to hear.

1. When a man has to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don’t ask a guy what he’s thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, video games, science fiction, or motor sports.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. Men think they are in shape. Round IS a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight if I was married, but I am not.. so, I can sleep wherever I want. But did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping. Oh, and better yet, if you tell a guy you are not talking to him anymore, it is like a mini-vacation.

Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.

Pass this to as many women as you can -to give them a bigger laugh.

REPS

Old 07-31-2015, 02:49 PM
golfmedik
Lead Driver
Received 83 Likes on 16 Posts

Afternoon gentlemen! Settled into the campsite just fine. Weather should be a non-issue this weekend.

Attached Images  
Old 07-31-2015, 03:01 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Looks good Monty!

Old 07-31-2015, 03:03 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Received 200 Likes on 85 Posts
Good laugh there Doug!

Looks like a great campsite Monty!

Old 07-31-2015, 03:16 PM
golfmedik
Lead Driver
Received 83 Likes on 16 Posts

My partner at work, her son, makes corn hole boards. He did an outstanding job on my boards! What do you think?

Attached Images  
Old 07-31-2015, 05:11 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by SavageNFS
Been running it for a while and put the official release on yesterday morning. Love it
Glad to hear that. My upgrade has been scheduled for a few months now, but the installation is scheduled for later tonight. I'll try it out on this computer first, then upgrade my others if I like it.

Monty, I like those boards. They did a great job! Enjoy the camping.

Glad you guys enjoyed the jokes.

I took Bear to my dealer earlier today to address a couple of non-issues before my 3/36 runs out. One was an error on my Advancetrac and the other was my cracked DPF. I wanted a good DPF to sit on the shelf for future re-installation when and if needed years from now. As luck would have it, as I was explaining to the new service advisor that even though there are wires for a tuner, there is no tuner on the truck, he started explaining to me that tuners don't void warranties....blah blah - we know. He said that he thinks all of these trucks should be deleted and tuned. At this point, I'm still playing just a little dumb to get the feel for this guy. I asked if he does them, to which he said he has done many. I asked where he does them. He said he used to do them at the dealership where he came from, but hasn't tried it at this dealership yet, because he doesn't know how they feel about it. He said for now, he does them either in his driveway, or the driveway of the customer. I asked if he had a technique for the EGR delete that doesn't involve busted bolts, and again he said he does. I got his number. He said a couple hundred bucks and a few hours one weekend in the driveway, and we would have it done. I MAY have to take all that stuff off of the shelves sooner than I thought.

My rental is a Camry. I am NOT a car guy. Can't wait to get my Bear back.

Old 07-31-2015, 05:16 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Doug,
DO IT.

Andre

Old 07-31-2015, 05:54 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,160 Likes on 1,689 Posts
Good luck with that Doug, lol

Old 07-31-2015, 06:04 PM
CarlT100
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doug, that joke was great - and right on target.

Originally Posted by golfmedik
My partner at work, her son, makes corn hole boards. He did an outstanding job on my boards! What do you think?
Originally Posted by golfmedik
Afternoon gentlemen! Settled into the campsite just fine. Weather should be a non-issue this weekend.
Monty, that campsite looks lovely and relaxing. Those boards look really good.

Andre, thank you for the report on Win 10. I think I will go with it.

Old 07-31-2015, 06:17 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,160 Likes on 1,689 Posts
I think W10 is the way to go, its still free to download up here but we're on a waiting list .... I have W7 now

Old 07-31-2015, 07:12 PM
Tomahawk
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Doug,
DO IT.

Andre
I totally agree, what are you waiting for????

Old 07-31-2015, 07:15 PM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Doug,
DO IT.

Andre
DITTO!

Just get 'er done already!

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most