6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 07:27 AM
PlayersZ28
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by golfmedik
Guys, I need some help here. Something about her reminds me of my dually. Just trying to figure it out

Certainly has the wide rear stance of a dually so I can see where you may be confused. It looks like she's running a pair of super singles though rather than the smaller tires.

Old 05-28-2015, 07:51 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,038 Likes on 2,206 Posts
Good morning guys!

I can't believe it's been a year since we lost Paul What a great man! RIP buddy!

The boys had a soccer game last night. We won 12-0. It was a case of we were playing a team that was not very good and we pulled off all of our typical scorers early on in the game and it didn't matter much. Our Coach finally put a no shoot rule out in the second half and that only demoralized the other team further. The team we played is new in our division and they didn't belong in our division. It's too competitive. They need some time to improve. Oh well, they are now 5-2-1 for the year and 4-0 in their division.

Have a great day guys...

Old 05-28-2015, 07:56 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,155 Likes on 1,688 Posts
Maybe some of the new guys here never met Paul but HE was a very BIG part of this thread, is is missed for sure......

Old 05-28-2015, 08:02 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Paul was certainly a big part of this thread (and FTE). I came across one of his posts a month ago or so when a newbie bumped an old post. It was so awesome to see his username come up accidentally. I was happy.

Old 05-28-2015, 08:03 AM
PlayersZ28
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GIGGER
RIP Paul Hill, I cant believe its been a year already ......

Remembered... RIP... time flies... memories live on...

Old 05-28-2015, 08:06 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Great memories for sure Savage Steve n all

Monty sorry to hear about your friend

Old 05-28-2015, 08:12 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,988 Likes on 1,595 Posts

"Suicide does not end the chance of life getting worse, suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better!"

At times like this, it makes you wonder if you could've done more with even just a little more conversation.I doubt it and don't blame myself or anything like that, just sad to see a good man turn into what he had the last couple of years.
Have a good day gentlemen, and ladies! Sorry for the downbeat post this morning.
Good to hear from you Monty.......Really!!
Pray for him and turn him over to God.

Old 05-28-2015, 08:16 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Good morning guys! Been a long night. At home, getting ready for work now, but late last night got a call saying a 30 year friend of mine took his own life in a motel room in SC around 6pm yesterday evening. He spent most of his life in public safety in one form or another. In the last couple of years his demons had really started to show. He was a Vietnam vet, 20 year medic, 15 year cop. When he wasn't hung up on one particular female, he was truly a great guy. He just couldn't let her go and she was more than trouble. Just saw him 2 weeks ago and talked about an hour. He had just retired. Several of us had feared this would happen, but he constantly refused help even from the docs he knew so well. You just never know the extent of what someone is going through. I saw a phrase a while back that is so true now.

"Suicide does not end the chance of life getting worse, suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better!"

At times like this, it makes you wonder if you could've done more with even just a little more conversation.I doubt it and don't blame myself or anything like that, just sad to see a good man turn into what he had the last couple of years.
Have a good day gentlemen, and ladies! Sorry for the downbeat post this morning.
Monty, prayers to your friend and to his friends and family that need the prayers as well. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Old 05-28-2015, 08:22 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,988 Likes on 1,595 Posts
Inverter installs today on the Monster........

The lower AC connector.....AC IN<br/>The upper AC Connector.....AC OUT

Old 05-28-2015, 08:55 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

Received 736 Likes on 141 Posts
Mornin guys

I am a few pages behind as usual

Originally Posted by Iowa Ford
On the chainsaw subject.... I had a decent Stihl for quite a few years, when it started to take more than 4 pulls I traded it for a new one..... Guess what the new one starts worse than the old one..... GRRRR... I gave up on it, some times ya gotta pick ur battles !!!
Did the exact same thing with a lawnmower. Got a fancy new 2 pull start model. No primer, no choke. The thing will not start ... period. Bungy cord a can of ether to the handle ... I don't even pull it without some spray now

Guys, I need some help here. Something about her reminds me of my dually. Just trying to figure it out

For some reason ... I am not thinking TRUCK

Me likey

Originally Posted by Dakster
I went to the Arctic circle a d they are having record heat...

Desktop view still isn't working to post pics. Ugh...
Safe travels Dak, post up some pics when you can

Originally Posted by SavageNFS
Monty, prayers to your friend and to his friends and family that need the prayers as well. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Very sorry to hear that as well Monty. Terrible.

Andre, congrats on the win.

Have a good day fellas

Old 05-28-2015, 09:25 AM
CarlT100
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning, gang. Like Darren, I was three pages behind.

Originally Posted by 92F350CC
Good evening gents. There is now a bill sitting on our governor's desk that will expand CCW reciprocity. but more importantly, it will finally force the corrupt pieces of filth that run this county to repeal their unconstitutional handgun registration laws.
I surely hope he signs it. I would like to be able to legally carry in every state I go through.

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee
I'm thinking about spraying mine down with beef broth after I get home from work in the morning and let the neighborhood dogs lick it clean.
I like that plan!

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
When Florida temps drop to -10*F...........
When that happens, I'll leave for Costa Rico!!

Good morning guys! Been a long night. At home, getting ready for work now, but late last night got a call saying a 30 year friend of mine took his own life in a motel room in SC around 6pm yesterday evening. He spent most of his life in public safety in one form or another. In the last couple of years his demons had really started to show. He was a Vietnam vet, 20 year medic, 15 year cop. When he wasn't hung up on one particular female, he was truly a great guy. He just couldn't let her go and she was more than trouble. Just saw him 2 weeks ago and talked about an hour. He had just retired. Several of us had feared this would happen, but he constantly refused help even from the docs he knew so well. You just never know the extent of what someone is going through. I saw a phrase a while back that is so true now.

Monty, I am sorry for the tragic loss of your friend. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I have lost a couple of buddies, both veterans, to suicide. It is a hard loss to deal with. My heart goes out to his family.

RIP Paul Hill, I cant believe its been a year already ......

I surely miss him. I was shocked when I came back to the forum to learn he had passed.

On a happier note, that N model was the first tractor I learned to drive and operate.

Old 05-28-2015, 11:36 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Every cloud has a silver lining eh Carl, we have great memories,
til I'm too old to remember that is ....

Old 05-28-2015, 11:51 AM
CarlT100
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spot on - on both counts!

Old 05-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
I keep taking my Omega 3 pills every day n hope for the best......

Old 05-28-2015, 12:08 PM
grasfarmr73
Fleet Mechanic
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
Good to hear from you Monty.......Really!!
Pray for him and turn him over to God.
Amen.

Originally Posted by SavageNFS
Good morning guys!

I can't believe it's been a year since we lost Paul What a great man! RIP buddy!

The boys had a soccer game last night. We won 12-0. It was a case of we were playing a team that was not very good and we pulled off all of our typical scorers early on in the game and it didn't matter much. Our Coach finally put a no shoot rule out in the second half and that only demoralized the other team further. The team we played is new in our division and they didn't belong in our division. It's too competitive. They need some time to improve. Oh well, they are now 5-2-1 for the year and 4-0 in their division.

Have a great day guys...
I often find it more demoralizing to have mercy rules used. I am in a sand volleyball league (not overly competitive and lots of people are in it just to socialize). We are clearly one of the worst teams and I hate it when the our opposing teams slow down or take it easy so they can "play longer". I hate losing. That just draws it out. We need to practice not get pity!

I keep taking my Omega 3 pills every day n hope for the best......
I eat my own grass fed for that

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most