6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 01:49 PM
System
Prolocutor
Received 1,183 Likes on 568 Posts
Tires are a fair excuse. Hell, I haven't had to change a set of windshield wipers in 15 years with all the trading going on in my garage...

Old 12-17-2014, 01:58 PM
huh
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally! I can get onto the forums at work again

Howdy guys,

Life sure has a way of occupying your time and by the the time I'd get home, have more projects to do and never enough time to do them.

For whatever reason, couldn't get on the forums at work. So, couldn't log on during breaks and I would keep forgetting to bring my iPad to work. Today, thought I'd try it and so far, so good.

Sailor Roy, congratulations on your truck. I'm jealous. My salesperson said it was still at the plant getting the bedliner put in. I messaged Crystal and she said it was in transit to the dealer and due to arrive on 12/27. Not sure why the salesperson wouldn't know more, but who am I to know. I am feeling grumpy as I had expected this earlier, but since I couldn't just buy one off the lot...I have to be patient.

Only other thing that is more important is our baby. Doctor says we should expect baby to arrive on/around July 1st. I'm hoping for July 4th myself, that way baby will be the best patriotic reminder around

I see how far behind I am in catching up on posts and hopefully I can catch up to them during Christmas break (2 weeks), but doubtful as all of our parents (6 of them) are coming down for Christmas and we will be telling them @ Christmas. We are also doing some remodeling in the house to make room for baby. I have a feeling the next 6-7 months are going to be very busy for me, but at least I should have a new truck in the next month or so.

If I don't get a chance to get back on in the next week or two, I hope everyone has a safe, happy, and most wonderful Christmas and New Years.

I will be back though

Old 12-17-2014, 02:03 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 6,969 Likes on 2,190 Posts
Originally Posted by huh
Only other thing that is more important is our baby. Doctor says we should expect baby to arrive on/around July 1st. I'm hoping for July 4th myself, that way baby will be the best patriotic reminder around
My wife is a 4th of July baby! Good luck on the timing. That would be cool. Glad you stopped by and have a Merry Christmas!

Old 12-17-2014, 02:12 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,946 Likes on 1,580 Posts
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat
Tires are a fair excuse. Hell, I haven't had to change a set of windshield wipers in 15 years with all the trading going on in my garage...

We are Bad.........

Old 12-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by huh
Howdy guys,

Life sure has a way of occupying your time and by the the time I'd get home, have more projects to do and never enough time to do them.

For whatever reason, couldn't get on the forums at work. So, couldn't log on during breaks and I would keep forgetting to bring my iPad to work. Today, thought I'd try it and so far, so good.

Sailor Roy, congratulations on your truck. I'm jealous. My salesperson said it was still at the plant getting the bedliner put in. I messaged Crystal and she said it was in transit to the dealer and due to arrive on 12/27. Not sure why the salesperson wouldn't know more, but who am I to know. I am feeling grumpy as I had expected this earlier, but since I couldn't just buy one off the lot...I have to be patient.

No you don't.............But it would help.....

Congrats.........Wow!! Great Times ahead.........
0200....Elbow....It's your turn to feed Jr.....I did it last time...You do it.....You don't love me.....Oh F...Ok I'll feel the Brat......

I see how far behind I am in catching up on posts and hopefully I can catch up to them during Christmas break (2 weeks), but doubtful as all of our parents (6 of them) are coming down for Christmas and we will be telling them @ Christmas. We are also doing some remodeling in the house to make room for baby. I have a feeling the next 6-7 months are going to be very busy for me, but at least I should have a new truck in the next month or so.

If I don't get a chance to get back on in the next week or two, I hope everyone has a safe, happy, and most wonderful Christmas and New Years.

I will be back though
Checking in once a day is a requirement........

Merry Christmas....

Old 12-17-2014, 02:28 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Nice to see you around Jon - I thought you were going to be a short timer on the thread.
Congrats on the baby!!!

Roy - Yeah - I did the same math and had some maintenance coming soon as well.

Warm Sunny land? Where is that? Certainly not in Anchorage. +35F is warm for here, but far from beach weather for the former Florida boy. Although I am planning a trip back soon.

Bad thing about the above freezing is that things are melting and the frozen streams/rivers/lakes are not as frozen as they normally are. People are venturing out and falling through the thin ice.

Good thing about it - I can keep the driveway, walkway, and truck clean(er).

Old 12-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

The weather got hot here today.....+34*F..........

It's Nap time ....before I have to go get Theresa.......

Old 12-17-2014, 03:50 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Looks like if you want to see the movie the "Interview" you are going to have to find an obscure movie theater. Because of threats no main stream movie theaters are going to show it.

Makes me think that the terrorists have now won.

Old 12-17-2014, 04:11 PM
LabCab
Laughing Gas
Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Huh,
I hope you see your truck on the 27th, that is my birthday, so it is a great day!
LOL....

Happy Holidays to one and all.
Pat

Old 12-17-2014, 04:51 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Dakster
What Roy doesn't know is that I have secretly photoshopped an Obama sticker onto JGG for the Front Page of FTE.

Next will be a sticker that says "Have you hugged your congressman today?".

(J/K as I know Roy would kill me)
--

Case of Sam Adams on its way to you Roy.
Just snap a picture of both vehicles in his driveway. You won't even need an Obama sticker when they see the Prius sitting in the pic.

Roy, I'm just glad now that you are famous, I can look back and say "I knew Roy way back when..." I'm glad to have been your friend and hope you don't forget all us little people you knew along the way!

Jon, congrats on the new babies! One of them is REALLY expensive, and the other one burns Diesel.

I had a decent day and now it's time to unwind. I don't have any Rolling Rock or Spotted Cow, but I do have a little Grey Goose in the freezer! Later gents.

Old 12-17-2014, 04:55 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Doug you seem to like your animals, Spotted Cow, Grey Goose...

I about shot water through my nose when I read the Prius comment.

Old 12-17-2014, 04:56 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Dak, I do like animals. They taste great!

Old 12-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee
Dak, I do like animals. They taste great!
In my house there is room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes.

Old 12-17-2014, 05:43 PM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Yummy! Now I'm getting hungry.

Old 12-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Dakster
Looks like if you want to see the movie the "Interview" you are going to have to find an obscure movie theater. Because of threats no main stream movie theaters are going to show it.

Makes me think that the terrorists have now won.
Of course they are winning.....The Traitor (AKA: Hitler Jr) is helping them take over our country.

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most