6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,995 Likes on 1,600 Posts
OK.........Packers won........

Tomorrow is the day.........Jolly Green comes home

Old 12-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,564 Likes on 1,425 Posts
Drive the Prius down there take some ramps with you and load it in the back for the trip home.

Congratulations Roy, I can't wait to see it. To celebrate you will have to have a double shot espresso!

Old 12-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Drive the Prius down there take some ramps with you and load it in the back for the trip home.

Congratulations Roy, I can't wait to see it. To celebrate you will have to have a double shot espresso!
Good Plan........

The Prius C model just might fit.......
The Standard model won't.

Double Espresso...........Yummmmm

Old 12-09-2014, 06:37 AM
BlackBeest
More Turbo
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
First post on JGG D-Day!!!

Roy- did you sleep at all?

Morning, gang. Wife continues to "make up" reasons to drive my truck around, lol, I might have to haul off another load of scrap today, we re-filled the trailer up, it had been out of commission for awhile, so the piles just kinda took over, lol.

Andre- good win for your Pack, they're really playing well. Hard to figure out how the 'Aints beat 'em, then lose badly to Carolina.....

Have a good one gang

Old 12-09-2014, 06:48 AM
Tomahawk
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Chuck - Sounds like some interesting work you do. Maybe you need to get the wife her own SD.

Roy - Congrats on the new truck!! I can't wait to see the pics.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:25 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,065 Likes on 2,216 Posts
Good morning Savage Truckers!

Today is the day...NEW TRUCK DAY!!! I'm so very excited for Roy I hope JGG is everything you had hoped it would be and more. I'm sure it will exceed your every expectation.

Packers pulled it off last night, but their defense sure collapsed in the second half. I saw Clay Mathews get blown up at least a half dozen times. It was tough to watch and quieted EVERYONE on this team being a shoe in for Superbowl bound. They have a lot of defense to play between now and then. Offense is getting their, but I'd like to see a bit more consistency out of them as well. Randall Cobb needs to step it up as well. There, I said it...I feel better.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:59 AM
sbryan
Lead Driver
Received 126 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
Good Plan........

The Prius C model just might fit.......
The Standard model won't.

Double Espresso...........Yummmmm
Just put some davits on one side of your new green boat and the Prius can be a life boat!

Old 12-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Sgt93
Postmaster
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Good morning all.

I'm waiting for my son to get off the bus yesterday (first time in new neighborhood), and he arrives home around when he should. I ask him about his day and he told me it was good. I later hear from the wife that my son got off at the wrong stop, was lost, went to a hous and knocked on the door for assistance. He then GOT INTO A VEHICLE with the person who stated she was a retired teacher from his school and she drove him to our house. I about shat myself hearing this. I suppose he was too scared and shooken up to tell me.

I spoke with him about it and am glad he went to a house to ask for assistance. But he should have never gotten into her vehicle, he should have asked to call me. We live in a great neighborhood, but THEY are still out there, and they are everywhere. Dak knows what I mean. Ugh.

Roy congrats on JGG coming in! Today is the day!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Hoping the weather and roads dry up a bit so I can get the boat from the old house to the new house today. I may wait until tomorrow though. Lots to do and it needs to be done by next Monday.

Have a great day everyone.

Old 12-09-2014, 08:28 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by sbryan
Just put some davits on one side of your new green boat and the Prius can be a life boat!
Good plan........

Old 12-09-2014, 08:33 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Good morning all ye Fine Folks.........

D-Day......maybe......VE day has arrived.........

Thanks for all the fun and support.......

Sleep last night....some. The real problem was the wife's azma flaring up....

Old 12-09-2014, 08:37 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,065 Likes on 2,216 Posts
Right on, Steve. That could have been trouble. Glad it worked out this way...this time. I'm sure you had the talk...

Old 12-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Sgt93
Postmaster
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Morning Andre. We had a talk for sure. We had one previously, but he figured since he went to their door and asked for help the people would be ok. I told him our neighborhood is a great one, but bad people are still out there that their neighbors don't even know about. Going to a door and sling for help is fine, getting in a vehicle with them is another story. Just ask to use a phone and we will come to you etc. The situation scares the crap out of me. I'm a little shooken up knowing the predators out there.

Old 12-09-2014, 09:00 AM
sdetweil
Hotshot

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Sgt93
Morning Andre. We had a talk for sure. We had one previously, but he figured since he went to their door and asked for help the people would be ok. I told him our neighborhood is a great one, but bad people are still out there that their neighbors don't even know about. Going to a door and sling for help is fine, getting in a vehicle with them is another story. Just ask to use a phone and we will come to you etc. The situation scares the crap out of me. I'm a little shooken up knowing the predators out there.
we spent a lot of time reviewing and practicing special coded phrases that could identify someone to trust. we had some friends and acquaintances test for us, did the kids respond properly.. took a couple months, but they finally got it.

if the other person cannot recite the phrase immediately on request, do NOT go with them, accept anything from them, ever!. move away from them with due speed, stay out of arms reach. make noise, stand out (be noticed), (run as a last resort!)

we never had reason to execute this in real life. but we also practiced changing the phrase. The phrases were always something silly that we made up while reading from one of their books.. no one could ever come up with it on their own.

this was 25 yrs ago now.. our youngest turned 29 today.

Old 12-09-2014, 09:35 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Good morning gang,

Roy, are you going to help the dealer with PDI this morning to make sure he gets it right (and you have more bonding time with JGG)? When I get to work tonight, if and when I can get on the computer, I expect to see pics!

Steve, glad it worked out, but that would be scary for a parent - I'm sure. Too bad society is like that now.

Hope you all have a great day. I know at least one who will.

Old 12-09-2014, 10:01 AM
PlayersZ28
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sgt93
Glad it worked out ok. How old is your son?

I remember when I was in high school I could hitch hike anywhere I wanted with no worries (at least I didn't think about the issues, nor did my parents). Of course back then I could carry a .22 onto the school bus with ammo for use in the school rifle range.

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most