This is prolly a 1 page thread at most - Page 2772 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign In
Register Forgot Password?

6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Posting Guru

Iowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant futureIowa Ford has a brilliant future
Eh hem... Roy !!!! PICS ????
14-Escape 1.6 Eco Wife's car, 07-500 Daughters car
Gone up the road a mile 2000 F-150 4X4 & 2000 Taurus SE
Old Today, 05:00 PM
Postmaster

Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Yeah Roy, X2 what Iowa Tim said!

99┬░ right now! It got up to 106┬░ yesterday. We have all the fans going in the house plus a portable A.C.unit, I had to issue a high wind warning for inside the house.

2012 F350 DRW, CC, King Ranch, 5th wheel package, air bags with wireless controller, High idle Mod, no door bell and Edge CTS monitor.
2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer, My wife's daily driver
1969 Bronco, Under Construction
1968 F250 Camper Special, 390 my wife's truck she's had it for 30 years.
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Postmaster

Dakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud ofDakster has much to be proud of
It's a rainy 66F here, but I like it. There are 24 hours in the day to experience sun light right now, so in the "heat" of the day, overcast and rain is fine. It did make me change plans for going to the parade. As Roy found out, there are a lot of things to do, just not enough space for the people that want to do them!

I feel for you Tim Young. And getting ready to go back to Miami (when will that ever end, who knows) where the feels like temps are always triple digits I will be able to feel the pain with you.

Grilling steaks, hamburgers, and hot dogs.

Andre - I was getting a little worried too. And no problem for reaching out to him.

Happy Birthday to the "Saint" as Roy put it, as well.
2015 F350 6.7L CC LB 4x4, Platinum, Black on Black. Steering wheel heater, Supplemental and Rear Seat Heaters, Moonroof, Ford Factory wheel liners, rubber floor mats. Extang tri-fold Cover, Rubber Bed Mat, extend-a-bed.
Old Today, 08:54 PM
Post Fiend

darren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputationdarren32 has a superb reputation
Howdy guys

Hope you are all enjoying your 4th. My wife is partying it up in Florida still.

We had some good weather the last couple of days.

Windy as heck right now tho.

Kids and I just got back from happy hour. Gonna pack it up in the AM, hit church on our way back to town and then take it easy for the rest of the day.

Momma gets back tomorrow night late .... and I gotta work Monday

Have a good nigh everyone. Stay safe!!
Heck for down here thats a short trip. My Son pulling a day off. We gonna go to Stoney lonesome atv park 2 morroow. Gonna be a purty good drive. From My place to his.hook my trailer to his bad azz LBZ and haul butt. He will be rolling the coal I can guarantee that. I dont mind riding in it cuz its freaking wicked.
Old Today, 08:54 PM