6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,991 Likes on 1,598 Posts
Originally Posted by GIGGER
I dont miss the dog hair for sure......
Open all the windows ............go down the hi-way doing 70mph....Hair gone...

Old 08-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,158 Likes on 1,689 Posts
I dont think so Roy but my wife loves to vacuum

Old 08-28-2012, 11:41 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,053 Likes on 2,212 Posts
I had a great couple of dogs, but the losing the last one about killed me. She was only 2 years old and she developed a brain tumor. From first symptom to putting her down due to uncontrollable seizures was less than 2 weeks. I also got fired the day I put my dog down (after 9 years...corporate downsizing and I wouldn't take a transfer to Houston, but that's a long story that is not a feel good thread material). That dog was perfect. I still miss her and that was 3 years ago. My wife found a 8 pound noise maker that I would classify as bait. She loves the dog. I tolerate the dog. No more dogs until I see one that wants to hunt and likes to ride.

Old 08-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by SavageNFS
I had a great couple of dogs, but the losing the last one about killed me. She was only 2 years old and she developed a brain tumor. From first symptom to putting her down due to uncontrollable seizures was less than 2 weeks. I also got fired the day I put my dog down (after 9 years...corporate downsizing and I wouldn't take a transfer to Houston, but that's a long story that is not a feel good thread material). That dog was perfect. I still miss her and that was 3 years ago. My wife found a 8 pound noise maker that I would classify as bait. She loves the dog. I tolerate the dog. No more dogs until I see one that wants to hunt and likes to ride.
What do you do now for work???

Assignment......Find "Your" dog....and soon! ...BTW, That's an Order !!

Old 08-28-2012, 12:00 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
I sell structural steel and pre-engineered metal buildings. Started erecting buildings at 15 and construction put me through college. I stuck with it. I still do the exact job I did before I was let go, but for a smaller company that treats me with respect. I really like the owners and report directly to them. It's a good gig.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:02 PM
FishingNut
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10 characters

Old 08-28-2012, 12:07 PM
4stroke
Freshman User
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
One page huh?

Boy did you miss that one by a mile!

Old 08-28-2012, 12:10 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by SavageNFS
I sell structural steel and pre-engineered metal buildings. Started erecting buildings at 15 and construction put me through college. I stuck with it. I still do the exact job I did before I was let go, but for a smaller company that treats me with respect. I really like the owners and report directly to them. It's a good gig.
Well then....You gained from the other company's stupid mistake...

Now...Don't forget...You have Orders!!
I'll do my Cab lights.....You find your dog...

Old 08-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by 4stroke
One page huh?

Boy did you miss that one by a mile!
He did it on purpose.......Yep....Savage thought it would be a good advertising gimick......It Worked...

Old 08-28-2012, 12:34 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
I'm in Sales...go figure. I have to give credit where credit is due. The title was actually inspired by a conversation I was having with Andrew.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Tomahawk
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Savage, you can have one or both of these puppies.

Name:  54.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  72.7 KB

I do hope my wife and son don't see this post.

Page XVII

Old 08-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Tomahawk

Page XVII
Sell the wife.....Not the puppies..

Old 08-28-2012, 04:51 PM
marchare011
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to hear about your loss, Savage. It's hard to lose a pet. I lost my yellow Lab 7 years ago to a brain tumor. She was about 8. Wife and I were in Idaho on vacation when my daughter called and said the vet put her down. It was a sad day indeed.

Last year I lost my 13 year old Miniature Dachshound to heart failure. Again, wife and I had just left for vacation in Utah when my daughter called that night to say he passed away. He was a wonderful dog, friend, buddy. I miss him still.

I told my wife, I don't think we should get another dog as much as we are on the go with 4-wheelin and camping. She agreed, for about 1 month. My daughter begged us not to get another dog. Since two of them had passed away under her care, while we were on vacation. Then my wife started a quest to find a Westie. west highland terrier - Google Search I reminded her about not getting another dog so soon and she said she had to have this dog. I was very reluctant since losing two dogs.

Well, she found one. Over by Mitchell, SD. 350 miles away and only $800.

That was last September, and here we are 1 year later and this little 18 pound white furry pup is the best 4-wheel companion I've had. He loves to ride in the truck. On the console of course. With the AC on. He is the best natured dog I have ever owned. Loves to play. Hardly ever barks. Good with the grandkids. Smart as all get out. Very easy to train and travels better than most humans.

I have always had dogs as a kid and throughout my adult life. Big ones, little ones. Quiet ones, not so quiet ones. I am proud to say that this little fella is a true companion. A man's dog? Probably not, by most men's standards. But I believe you can find happiness with any breed. And one other thing, this little guy draws the girls out of the woodwork!

Good luck in your finding a new companion. Whatever you choose.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by marchare011
Sorry to hear about your loss, Savage. It's hard to lose a pet. I lost my yellow Lab 7 years ago to a brain tumor. She was about 8. Wife and I were in Idaho on vacation when my daughter called and said the vet put her down. It was a sad day indeed.

Last year I lost my 13 year old Miniature Dachshound to heart failure. Again, wife and I had just left for vacation in Utah when my daughter called that night to say he passed away. He was a wonderful dog, friend, buddy. I miss him still.

I told my wife, I don't think we should get another dog as much as we are on the go with 4-wheelin and camping. She agreed, for about 1 month. My daughter begged us not to get another dog. Since two of them had passed away under her care, while we were on vacation. Then my wife started a quest to find a Westie. west highland terrier - Google Search I reminded her about not getting another dog so soon and she said she had to have this dog. I was very reluctant since losing two dogs.

Well, she found one. Over by Mitchell, SD. 350 miles away and only $800.

That was last September, and here we are 1 year later and this little 18 pound white furry pup is the best 4-wheel companion I've had. He loves to ride in the truck. On the console of course. With the AC on. He is the best natured dog I have ever owned. Loves to play. Hardly ever barks. Good with the grandkids. Smart as all get out. Very easy to train and travels better than most humans.

I have always had dogs as a kid and throughout my adult life. Big ones, little ones. Quiet ones, not so quiet ones. I am proud to say that this little fella is a true companion. A man's dog? Probably not, by most men's standards. But I believe you can find happiness with any breed. And one other thing, this little guy draws the girls out of the woodwork!

Good luck in your finding a new companion. Whatever you choose.
Nice story..... I gave Savage Orders to find "His" dog....Soon.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:34 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Tomahawk

Page XVII
OMG...the one in the middle looks like he is expensive to feed

I'll take the black one

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most