Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2012, 06:20 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Exclamation FORD TRUCK ENTHUSIASTS RALLY RELAY!

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
The FTE Rally Relay is a new tradition started with the MidAtlantic chapters meet at the Carlisle Truck Nations in August 2012. FTE has created a "special" FTE banner to be passed from meet to meet, and member to member across FTE land in our Ford trucks. Upon each passing, the person passing off the banner would sign it signifying their contribution to the Rally Relay Banner's journey, and a picture taken of the "pass-off". After the banner is passed along, the FTE member who carried it will then write their story of the drive and post it on FTE.

If you would like to get in on the tradition, here is how you can:
  1. Check out the Rally Relay events travel page to see when the banner might reach your area.
  2. Post in the appropriate region thread your desire to carry, who you can contact to pick it up, pass it off, with locations, dates and times.
  3. Drive safely and most important have fun.
  4. Take lots and lots of pictures and post them on FTE in the Rally Relay events pages.
  5. Be sure to write your story, with the routes taken, pictures of your journey and most important you handing the banner off.
Any questions, just pm Renee, FTE Membership, Tim, IB Tim, or George, glruff.

BASIC RULES FOR THE FTE RALLY RELAY:
  1. The banner can only be carried and passed to registered members of FTE.
  2. The banner can only be carried in a Ford truck when possible. Of course, UPS, USPS, or FEDEX are acceptable when distance is too great between members which make it impracticle to hand off in person.
  3. All actural FTE members are eligible to sign the banner. One signature per FTE member is allowed. Include your username and first name.
  4. A photo or photos of the members involved in the drive should be submitted along with a story and route taken with the banner. Please submit these stories to the "Rally Relay Travels" thread.
The first leg of its jouney started here,,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...ay-banner.html
<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 08-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Postmaster

Dave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to behold
Oh yes. If it needs to come through Va I'm in.

Old Traveler-86 F250HD, RC-LWB. 2WD. 300/NP435/4.10 Sterling. 96k mi-

1987 Colony Park. 131k. 302, AOD with werewolf sounds, 3.08 rear.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
To post that you need the banner for your event, please post here

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...lly-relay.html
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Rob would probably hurt himself just being in the same room with tools.....LOL
Old 08-15-2012, 07:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter