Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Junior User

The John is starting off with a positive reputation.
TheJohnPeters
Engine Builder Reccomendation

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I am getting ready to replace the waterheater (400) in my truck with a 351M (Cleveland). I am looking for a reccomendation on a builder somewhere in or around oregon. I am looking to replace the motor next spring so I am still just doing my homework and making a plan.

Thank you for any imput
Old 08-15-2012, 07:27 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Welcome! I build all my engines myself.........BUT, before I sold my shop a few years ago, I bought all my customers engines from MotorWorks in Spokane Wa.

Great people to work with, and had 0 problems with dozens of engines. They will also build custom engines, and will even dyno your engine before they ship it!

I would definitely give them a call!

350 Chevy Crate Engines - 383 Stroker - Ford - Dodge - Remanufactured, Custom and Performance Engines

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 08-15-2012, 11:48 PM
Junior User

The John is starting off with a positive reputation.
TheJohnPeters
awesome! Ill take a look! Good luck on the harvest.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Cylinder Head Specialties in Portland did the engine in my 76 F250. They did a great job. The owner has been sponsoring our race team.
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 08-31-2012, 05:59 PM
Senior User

Roger Carter is starting off with a positive reputation.
Try Don's Machine Shop in Gresham. He has been around forever and is easy to work with.

Roger Carter
Old 08-31-2012, 05:59 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter