Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Junior User

land yacht is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello NOVA!

Hello everyone, new guy here with a 2003 Ex...you can view it in my garage.

BIG question - I have a local to me (Leesburg, VA) dealer Jerry's Ford that is available tome, buyt I was hoping that there is a mechanic you all use int he area that specializes???

At this point I want to do a complete front end redo - tie rods, steering damper etc etc....It seems XRF is the one to go with. I was wondering if anyone has a local "GREAT" mechanic to use for this and other work? Be great if there is as I need to Lead....

Cheers.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:46 AM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Howdy, thanks for stopping by the VA Chapter. We have a few members in you r area that may be able to help you out finding a good Ford mechanic.

You can apply to join the chapter by either clicking the join link in my signature or clicking the join chapter icon at the top of the page.

Hope you decide to join us!

- Tim
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 08-15-2012, 12:46 AM