Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2014, 01:04 AM
Senior User

54Hydro is starting off with a positive reputation.
There is a car show my brothers and I were going to put our pickups in. I thought it would promote the board but if it's a no go then forget it. I have pleanty to do that week anyway.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Senior User

Well a banner showed up at my door two days late. Who needs it next?
Old 07-08-2014, 06:59 AM
Postmaster

Monster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud of
I sent it over a week ago and you just got it? Wow sorry about that. I sent it Priority Mail and never thought it would take that long to get to you.

Red Head Steering gear box installation
Old 07-09-2014, 05:38 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
The only chapter of FTE that's OK is having its GTG on Sept 13th. So if the banner hasn't been spoken for at that time we'd sure like to have it.
Old 07-30-2014, 02:46 AM
Senior User

Well Mr. Lewis if you will PM me your address I will send it out Monday when I get back in town unless someone else needs is and gets ahold of me first.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:12 AM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
It would be very cool to have this Banner at Steve Price's Celebration of Life on Oct 4. I hope we could fill in a good portion of the open areas. Steve would have really dug that.

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 08-20-2014, 07:45 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
Good idea. Just PM me with the address and it'll be there.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:13 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Well we are having a GTG on September 20th and will have quite a few members from around New England and point beyond..

If I can get the banner sent to MA I will make sure it gets back to CA by the GTG for Steve..

My address is on the CL list..

If you don't have it let me know and I will PM it
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 08-28-2014, 10:17 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Well we are having a GTG on September 20th and will have quite a few members from around New England and point beyond..

If I can get the banner sent to MA I will make sure it gets back to CA by the GTG for Steve..

My address is on the CL list..

If you don't have it let me know and I will PM it
Please PM me just to make sure. Then I'll get it in the mail on Monday the 15th using Priority Mail.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:24 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
PM sent

Thanks
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-28-2014, 10:33 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
PM sent

Thanks
PM received and response, with address, sent.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Too old to be too smart

SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
Gary,

Is the banner now in the Los Angeles area for Steve's memorial?

Pop
Email SpringerPop SpringerPop's F-350
Old 10-01-2014, 03:28 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

The banner is in the hands of Bill (Bpounds)

He notified me that he received it
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 10-01-2014, 03:39 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Pop - It went east before going west.

Don - Thanks.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:15 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
Any chance I could get the banner before Wed October 8th for Crusing The Coast? I'm a little behind on my planning. Thanx.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:15 AM