Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Guys, I will be near Portsmouth tomorrow. I have a job in Hurricane, WV. in the morning. If Harleymsn has the banner, I could get it from him tomorrow for the Ohio Truck Meet on June 22.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Posting Guru

harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn View Post
Guys, I will be near Portsmouth tomorrow. I have a job in Hurricane, WV. in the morning. If Harleymsn has the banner, I could get it from him tomorrow for the Ohio Truck Meet on June 22.
Wish you would have PM'd me. I didn't have access to the board but would have gotten the PM's. I am back home in TN, so if somebody want to PM me with an address I will get the banner out.
2009 Pontiac G3 the "roller-skate"

www.fordbonusbuilttrucks.com
Old 06-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Posting Guru

harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.harleymsn has a very good reputation on FTE.
Our turnout was not as good as last year, but a good time was had by all.
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2014, 11:52 PM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Great pics, looks like a good time!

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 06-13-2014, 11:06 PM
Senior User

54Hydro is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry harleymsn, I didn't get any alerts for this thread and haven't checked for a few days. PM coming.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:34 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54Hydro View Post
Sorry harleymsn, I didn't get any alerts for this thread and haven't checked for a few days. PM coming.
I'm still waiting for contact from Monster-4

Old 06-14-2014, 06:43 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleymsn View Post
Wish you would have PM'd me. I didn't have access to the board but would have gotten the PM's. I am back home in TN, so if somebody want to PM me with an address I will get the banner out.
I wish I would have too.

Where did you all meet? Tuesday morning while heading east on I-64 I saw a bunch of old classic cars and trucks heading west. And I mean a bunch!
Old 06-14-2014, 09:32 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn View Post
I wish I would have too.

Where did you all meet? Tuesday morning while heading east on I-64 I saw a bunch of old classic cars and trucks heading west. And I mean a bunch!
We were at the Shawnee Lodge in the state park. The rest of the group left on Sunday, but the wife and I decided to stay for a few extra days.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:44 AM
Posting Guru

Banner is on the way to Monster-4, should have it by Wednesday.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Posting Guru

Monster-4, did you get the banner OK?

Old 06-19-2014, 09:20 AM
Postmaster

Monster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud of
Yep got it in the mail the other day. Thanks! Who's next on the list to get it after Sunday?

Red Head Steering gear box installation
Old 06-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster-4 View Post
Yep got it in the mail the other day. Thanks! Who's next on the list to get it after Sunday?
Should go to 54Hydro, I included his address in the last PM I sent you.

Old 06-19-2014, 02:43 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
I thought it was just for Chapter events?

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 06-19-2014, 02:52 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
It doesn't necessarily have to be a chapter event, but it does have to be an FTE event. After all, it's the "FTE Rally Relay" banner.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 06-19-2014, 02:56 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54Hydro View Post
I would like to get the banner for the world record truck parade attempt in Vale, OR and a few other events July 3-6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
It doesn't necessarily have to be a chapter event, but it does have to be an FTE event. After all, it's the "FTE Rally Relay" banner.
Not really an FTE event Steve, and what "other events July3-6"?

Your call buddy............

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 06-19-2014, 02:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements