Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 10:33 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
Tnx, George.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:52 PM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Bryan's sendin' it to So Cal for our November g2g.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...-pedro-ca.html

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 11-17-2012, 06:24 PM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Today was a success, we treated the Banner to a good time .
Attached Images

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 04-02-2013, 11:03 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Where is the banner now? We are going to have a weekend GTG for the Oregon Chapter the 18-19 of May, and would love to have it here!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 04-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I've got it, Don. PM me the address you want it shipped to.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 04-02-2013, 07:37 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
I've got it, Don. PM me the address you want it shipped to.
PM sent Steve, and thanks!

Old 04-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Coolest Guy on FTE

bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Brandon Harrison
Did Ctubutis date our meet in OK 2002?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:03 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Gary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud ofGary Lewis has much to be proud of
I think John dated it - John Deere.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:31 PM

Got the Banner Steve! Thanks!

Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Postmaster

Monster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud of
We're having an Ohio meet on June 22nd. Is the banner spoken for then?

Red Head Steering gear box installation
Old 04-12-2013, 07:36 AM

Not that I know of...........As long as Steve says it's cool, I'll send it on to you!

Old 04-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
By all means, that's what it's for
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 05-14-2013, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster-4 View Post
We're having an Ohio meet on June 22nd. Is the banner spoken for then?
John, PM me the address that you want the banner sent to. We are having our spring GTG this weekend, and I'll send it to you next Monday!

Old 06-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Awesome idea!

When I get another GTG, etc setup, I'll put in for it for the KY chapter.

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 07-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Postmaster

Monster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud ofMonster-4 has much to be proud of
I forgot about posting the link to our meet here. Below is the link to a write-up.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...-hd-video.html

Also whom would like the banner next? I can ship it out today if someone wants it. If not is there some place it should be sent to be stored?

Red Head Steering gear box installation
Old 07-05-2013, 09:51 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements