Mileage: 130000
Color: Black/white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WV
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Black
Engine: 351W

I have up for sale or trade my 1995 Ford Bronco. It has a 351 windsor with an E4OD automatic transmission. The truck has power options and has tan leather eddie bauer seats. The floor is rhino-lined (like a truck bed liner) and the rear cargo area has a rubber bed mat on top of that. This truck comes with 2 different tops, it has the standard hard-top painted to match the truck and the other is a custom "bikini" style top, much like a jeep wrangler. It has a black leather cover that snaps on/off, when off the roof and sides are open. The transmission shifter has been moved down to the floor in a custom made console. The truck also has a Sony CD player installed.

The suspension has all been completely replaced, the truck has dual shocks up front and dual steering stabilizers, all Rancho. The coil springs are heavy duty and provide level the truck nicely. The underbody/frame has been sanded down to bare metal and coated with military CARC paint that it resistant to almost everything and is ultra flat black is appearance. Everything bushing and joint was replaced on this truck using Moog parts so they all carry a lifetime warranty. The front end was rebuilt and new rotors/hubs were installed as well as new calipers and new ball joints.

The motor is a 351 windsor, it jsut had a tune up and I installed MSD distributor/rotor, MSD coil and wires, new plugs. The truck has an Optima red top battery and a drop in K&N filter. The exhaust was recently all redone with full length Pacesetter headers, custom y-pipe into a magnaflow hi-flow cat and through a flowmaster Muffler, dumper behind rear axle.

The steering is also all new, the old system went out on Thanksgiving last year so I replaced teh steering gear, all the lines and cooler. The power steering pump was upgraded and I mounted a bracket to use a saginaw power steering pump. Offroaders will aprreciate that alot. Another thing to note is the alternator has been upgraded to a 130 AMP unit as well. More then capable of powering any lights or sound system you could install. The smog pump has been deleted with a Ford Racing delete kit. All the pulleys/idlers on teh belt has been replaced as well. The EGR kit is still there and was replaced with all new parts.

The tires are fairly new, have at least 70% tread left. This truck is in great shape, runs great. Only reason I am selling/trading is I have a new project. I am open to hear any trade offers or cash offers, worst I can say is no thanks. I have the receipts for almost all the parts/work that has been done. The truck is available to be seen anytime in the bluefield area, just give me a call or text at 260-494-7295, my name is Brett.

If you have a car/truck that you would like to trade feel free to offer, I'm flexible. I have hundreds of pictures of this truck and it being built, if you want to see anything just ask. I look forward to hearing your offers. Thanks and have a great day.
I have a ton of pics and the build history in my thread or feel free to email me for specific pics.

2011-04-10_14-43-33_158 by Edgethis, on Flickr

2011-04-13_15-21-29_703 by Edgethis, on Flickr

2011-10-08_15-27-08_542.jpg by Edgethis, on Flickr

2012-01-27_15-11-13_493.jpg by Edgethis, on Flickr