Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Posting Guru

officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.
Woodward Dream Cruise

Although the actually day is Aug 18th, vehicles are out and about all week long. I'm planning on heading up there Wednesday night or Thursday night with my little yellow truck 1938 Bantam pick up. As far as the actual day, I'll be indulging myself with numrous beverages in the 12 1/2 mile and Woodward area. You might see my excursion. Say hi if you want.
02 Ex. LT 7.3 diesel. 4" SS 409 MBRP. AFE stage 2 w/pro guard air intake. DP Tuner F6: N/S, Stock, 80e, 120r, 80t, high idle. CCV. Autometer Cobalt gauges Boost, Pyro, Trans, Fuel Press., Oil temp, Volts. Kenwood KVT-512. Rear DVD headrest. F-650 dash. Viair extreme duty compressors. ORU roofrack w/ 8 PIAA ATP, and PIAA 1500 rear lights.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Neighbor will be there in his Blue Cobra Kit Car.
He to lazy to drive his GT500 down there or the GT350.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATR. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:49 PM
Postmaster

Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.
Will look for the Bantam mid-week! Far as Saturday brother in law says he wants to go up to back to bricks in Flint(?). So not sure which event I will go to. Niether have too many things to look at that either have diesel in the tank or a t-case in drivetrain......
Old 08-17-2012, 07:53 AM
Posting Guru

officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.officer131 has a great reputation on FTE.
The girlfriend and I went up there on Wednesday night. We went from 12 to 13 1/2 mile and back. It was already bumper to bumper and with that old of a car and no cooling system I cant do the stop and go for a long time. Anyways once we got back to my house we returned to wooward in my monster. Ate at Duggans and walked around for a little while.
02 Ex. LT 7.3 diesel. 4" SS 409 MBRP. AFE stage 2 w/pro guard air intake. DP Tuner F6: N/S, Stock, 80e, 120r, 80t, high idle. CCV. Autometer Cobalt gauges Boost, Pyro, Trans, Fuel Press., Oil temp, Volts. Kenwood KVT-512. Rear DVD headrest. F-650 dash. Viair extreme duty compressors. ORU roofrack w/ 8 PIAA ATP, and PIAA 1500 rear lights.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Posting Guru

Had a blast yesterday at the cruise, and today am I feeling it. Saw a lot of ford trucks without a FTE sticker.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:07 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.helifixer has a spectacular reputation.
howdy all, flew out here last week. we went to the cruise. we were trying to get the '40 mercury running for it but that didn't happen. I did finally get is going today so we drove around the neighborhood. it has been in the garage (heated) for 35 years, today was the first time it moved or was run since it was parked.
we fly back home Wednesday.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter