Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Senior User

52 Ford F1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Andrew Shelton
Free Beer This Weekend in Northern KY

I will be working on my 52 F-1 this weekend and if you are close by and want to watch and or work I will supply the beer - and maybe even pizza.

I am relatively new to classic car restoration, but have plenty of tools - which you are welcome to use while you are there. Welder, compressor, etc Just about everything.

I am off the taylor mill exit off of 275. To see how much of a trip it would be just type Taylor Mill KY into the map service of your choice.

My email is goliath2002@yahoo.com and I will be checking it periodically on my cell phone if you are interested...

For that matter - any weekend feel free to try to touch base with me.

If you have some real skills we may be able to set up some paid assistance sessions for the big jobs I have to come.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Andrew, I hope to stop by and introduce myself tomorrow (Sunday). My wife teaches at St Anthony, and my 2 kids go to school there too, but they are having a parish picnic tomorrow afternoon, and I'm apparently one of the guys running the grill! But I hope to at least stop by your place and say hi tomorrow on my way over there. I've also got a pig roast to go to tomorrow in Pendleton County. That will be earlier in the day!
Old 08-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Senior User

Andrew Shelton
If you can email me that would be great so I can give you my phone number to know when you are headed over... Goliath2002@yahoo.com

I am not allowed to private message right now... which blows... or I would send it to ya.

Hopefully I will get to meet you tomorrow. Just got done welding my bed back together today, and starting on the door in the morning.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Email sent. I believe to PM someone, you need to have a minimum of 25 posts.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Senior User

Andrew Shelton
John - Thanks for stopping by today. I think it is the quantity of posts, not the infraction keeping me from messaging.

All - I will be out there most weekends so if you need a place to do some work, need a hand with something, want to give me a hand with my project, or just want to drink some beers and hang - email me at goliath2002@yahoo.com
Old 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Post Fiend

I believe the minimum post count is to make sure FTE doesn't get people on here just to post adds then disappear once they sell their stuff. I know you said you're also a member of the Michigan Chapter. Pat (Just Another Truck) is their chapter leader. A real nice guy. I've interacted with him over the years on here. Haven't had the privilege to meet him yet.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter