Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Senior User

djed has a very good reputation on FTE.djed has a very good reputation on FTE.djed has a very good reputation on FTE.
Spray-On Bed Liner

Has anyone in the San Fernando Valley used a company to spray on a bed liner? If so, I would appreciate a referral and how much I should expect to pay.

I want to cover the inside of my enclosed utility bed which is about 4' x 9' diamond plate.

Since the floor is rusted, I was thinking about first treating the floor with Eastwood's Rust Converter product, and then having the bedliner applied.

Alternatively, I was thinking about a do-it-yourself bedliner.

The truck does not see a lot of use - it's more for aesthetics.

Thank you.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Elder User

SoCalSuperDuty03 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.SoCalSuperDuty03 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Spray on bedliners....

I don't know anyone in the valley, but I have a guy in Riverside if you ever get up to the I.E. He is usually about $100 cheaper than anyone else, and the product is super nice. He has done dozens of trucks for me over the last 15 years, including two that I currently own. No disappointments with this guy.
05/12, '03, 05/07 6.0, Torqshift, CC, SB, 4WD, FX4 Sport, Sonic Blue/Grey, 8" Edge lift, six Foxes, Fox damper, 38x15.50x18 Toyo M/T's, Weld Renegades, Detroit Locker, 4.30's, Mag-Hytecs, ARP's, Hypermax HG's, Fluidamper, Spearco IC, MBRP 304, Trans; Converter and SCT tuning by John Wood, Custom Trac Bars, Onboard Air, AMP steps.... lots more
Old 08-19-2012, 12:25 AM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
I lean to the DIY option. For your application is seems best. They even sell aerosolized ones now for the nooks and crannys.
- Trey PAA Member #110
2002 F250 XLT CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 7.3L
My How-To Video Library
SoCal Chapter Member (Join us HERE)
Old 08-19-2012, 12:25 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter