Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: kermmydog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Truck Stolen In Mesa

Keep an eye out, you never know:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...n-mesa-az.html
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Stolen last night, early this morning. Went to leave for work, and truck was gone. Maricopa sheriff's office was here earlier taking info. License plate AXE2494
Attached Images

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Truck found in Scottsdale...waiting for police to finish processing.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Good news Tom!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 08-21-2012, 08:26 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

Update!!!

Well, last Friday, recieved a photo enforcement ticket in the mail. The person who stole my truck was doing 75 in a 45. The back page showed his picture and the truck!!! Also was able to watch a video. Now I know who I'm looking for.

Monday morning, headed to work, I was stopped by a Mesa police officer...courtesy stop. Just checking to see if it really was me driving. A truck was recovered in the area earlier in the morning. Possibly the same person?? I happened to mention about the ticket and picture. Of course, I did not have it with me. Will start carrying it now.

Today, received a call from a Mesa Police Detective asking to view my ticket. He had mentioned my comment to the officer who had stopped me about the picture. Also, mentioned he had a possible suspect in custody!!! The detective wanted to see the picture just to verify they have the right person. There's some proof right there. Returned home and contacted the detective, just to let him know I was home and he could come get the copy. At the time I called, he was in the process of serving a search warrant at the suspects home.... Hopefully they find my lost items and everyone elses that lost items too. Make this guy pay for our repairs!!!

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:38 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
That's good news Tom! hope they got him red handed.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:36 PM
New User

bbock13 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thats Awesome!!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Arizona Chapter