Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Post Fiend

PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
WV August BS Thread

I waited until this evening....thinking someone would start it off.....but no one did!

So, I decided to start it, just to see where it goes to....

I don't know what happened to the WV chapter, but y'all just quit talkin....

I do hope things are great for y'all and keep getting better....

Chat away....I'd like to know how ya been doin'.....

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 08-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Postmaster

1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
Howdy Tammie. How ya been?

Things are good here. You're right, the WV forum has become a ghost town for many months now. We must all be super busy this year :-)

Click - My Super Duty Tech Articles
1975 Baja Bronco Project
1984 Ranger 4x4 R.I.P Nov 2007
Old 08-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Post Fiend

PreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to beholdPreciousOne is a splendid one to behold
*HI* Jason....hope the wife and little munchkin are doing well......

I am doing great....new job position, same company......

house is coming along slowly, but making progress.....the downstairs is nearly complete, except for the kitchen....it is the biggest job.....all the plaster and lathe is removed and the drywall is up and painted....all the carpet has been replaced with hardwood floor.....refinishing the original trim work....then it will be time to tackle the kitchen......

The kids are all doing great.....the oldest graduated college and is being looked at for a potential position in federal law enforcement...woohoo...the second is dealing with his aspergers, and becoming quite independent...woohoo...the third is married, has a step daughter and one on the way, and is moving in with us from KY, until he finds a job and a place of their own...woohoo...the fourth is becoming quite the beautiful young lady and waiting to knock them dead in high school...woohoo...the fifth is beautiful and amazingly talented and was just accepted to a high honors private school, full tuition paid, she might just be our next American Idol winner...and the sixth is getting ready to start 5th grade and is excited about having a little cousin to protect at school...woohoo

Almost done refurbishing Daddys truck...been a job, but it has been great getting it back to how it was when he bought it...started on a new project, and it is a doozie....my oldest found our former sheriff and asked if he could buy back my first car (my Daddy gave it to him, cause he was mad at me)...and the sheriff said to just take it...so, I have my 1980 Camaro back...needs lots of work, but I have lots of patience...woohoo

Hubby and I have a plan...in 7 1/2 years, we will have the house paid off, all the kids graduated from high school, and looking like we will be able to go into partial retirement....if everything works out as planned, we will be able to spend our winters in the mountains of CO...woohoo

I hope things pick up a bit for the WV chapter...been watching and waiting for the GTG, hopeful that I will be able to drive my Daddys truck out for it...just depends on what is going on at work...well, better run...HAVAGOODAY~<3~ {{{{hugs}}}}

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 08-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Post Fiend

MRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant futureMRUGG has a brilliant future
Howdy WV.Hope you all are having a good day.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Post Fiend

msgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to beholdmsgtg is a splendid one to behold
DANG IT...somebody's hoggin the one internet connection again ain't they?

C'MON YA'LL Be nice and share!

Joe

We live in the Land Of The Free...BECAUSE of the Brave! My humble thanks to all Veterans, past and present
Old 08-09-2012, 05:26 AM
New User

eugene onegin is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nothin' happens in WV that's why,lets keep that way .
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1975StroppeBaja View Post
Howdy Tammie. How ya been?

Things are good here. You're right, the WV forum has become a ghost town for many months now. We must all be super busy this year :-)
Old 08-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Senior User

AndrewWV has a very good reputation on FTE.AndrewWV has a very good reputation on FTE.AndrewWV has a very good reputation on FTE.AndrewWV has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene onegin View Post
Nothin' happens in WV that's why,lets keep that way .
If nothing happens, then we ought to have all the time in the world to talk about nothing.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewWV View Post
If nothing happens, then we ought to have all the time in the world to talk about nothing.

Here, here

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 08-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgtg View Post
DANG IT...somebody's hoggin the one internet connection again ain't they?

C'MON YA'LL Be nice and share!

Joe

LOL....whatchootalkinbout, Willis??

When are we not nice......LOL

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 08-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Postmaster

1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold1975StroppeBaja is a splendid one to behold
Howdy folks.

Back to reality after a week at the beach. sigh.

Click - My Super Duty Tech Articles
1975 Baja Bronco Project
1984 Ranger 4x4 R.I.P Nov 2007
Old 08-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Senior User

AndrewWV has a very good reputation on FTE.AndrewWV has a very good reputation on FTE.AndrewWV has a very good reputation on FTE.AndrewWV has a very good reputation on FTE.
Happy move-in day here on campus!

Old 08-18-2012, 05:27 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Good Saturday Morning Everyone

Tammie looks like your Avitar and sig got a make over.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRXR View Post
Good Saturday Morning Everyone

Tammie looks like your Avitar and sig got a make over.
Hey, Rock!! Good to see you~<3~

My granddaughter was playing with my phone and took a picture of me and said I looked too pretty to be a grandma, but that she was glad I was her grandma So, I decided to use it for my avatar on forums and such....at least for a little while....

As for the sig, I decided it was time to put Daddys truck up......almost totally restored to original

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 08-20-2012, 08:48 AM
NY CHAPTER LDR

tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Man have I been slacking by not stopping in to say Hi... so Good morning everyone and I hope that everyone is doing well.
Official #2 Slackmaster & Pyroslacker Extraordinaire

To Join The NEW YORK CHAPTER CLICK HERE

R.I.P. Steve, SteveBricks, you were a friend and will be greatly missed.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:44 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Man have I been slacking by not stopping in to say Hi... so Good morning everyone and I hope that everyone is doing well.
OMGosh...TINY!!!! How ya been???

~<3~Tammie~<3~
Old 08-22-2012, 06:44 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter