Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Junior User

glass_joe099 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Posting my Fuelly Badge in Signature

I tried using HTML code and BBC code, neither shows up in my signature as the badge with my banner info. HTML code shows the URL link. BBC is too big for my signature. It exceeds 6 lines. Suggestions? I am copying and pasting the info directly from the fuelly website.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Click the image to open in full size.

You have to add the tags [img] before and [/img] after your link to get it to display like you would like.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Posting God

xmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to all
matt.montecalvo ImMonte xmontex4
I'm trying to do the same thing but I'm not having any luck trying to post this in my sig. I wanted to use their small badges for both my trucks but I'm not having any luck with it.

It will show in the reply boxes but not in my sig

07 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4l 4x4
10 Ford Focus 4 banger...too fuel efficient for me (belongs to the wifey)
Old 01-18-2014, 03:06 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help