Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > South Dakota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

South Dakota Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: cowboywanabe

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2012, 04:41 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Smile Welcome new chapter member!

Please join me in welcoming burymeinmytruck to the South Dakota chapter!

Glad to have you aboard and please tell us a little about yourself and your rides.

Hope to see you around FTE! We have a monthly BS/Chat thread for chit-chat about anything, jump on in the conversation.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:51 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Two new chapter members today!

Please welcome:

2JacksandWolf and Zach711F.

Welcome aboard guys, when you get a chance, introduce yourself and your ride. Also, check out the monthly chat and BS thread were we hang out and chat.

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Welcome aboard guys, from your neighbors to the south!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 09-24-2012, 09:47 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Another new member today...

Please welcome Jamie Arceneaux to the chapter!

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Senior User

Jamie Arceneaux is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello All. THanks for the welcome. I am in Sioux Falls and will be living here until mid November. After that I am not at all sure where work will take me. I am a travel nurse and move pretty much every thirteen weeks. Hope to meet some people face to face while I am here.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:27 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Arceneaux View Post
Hello All. THanks for the welcome. I am in Sioux Falls and will be living here until mid November. After that I am not at all sure where work will take me. I am a travel nurse and move pretty much every thirteen weeks. Hope to meet some people face to face while I am here.
Howdy and thanks for stopping by! Sioux Falls seems like a busy town, any chance you'll need to stay longer?

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 09-26-2012, 07:38 AM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Welcome to the chapter guys!
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Senior User

Jamie Arceneaux is starting off with a positive reputation.
As much as I would love to, it doesnt appear that they are going to need me past November. I do plan to return to Sioux Falls when I get tired of traveling though.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:06 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Welcome to the newest South Dakota chapter members:

caedo

96fordf150xl

Welcome aboard, hope you can stop by and introduce yourself and your ride!

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 12-12-2012, 12:46 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Please welcome Shran to the South Dakota Chapter!

Welcome and hope to hear from you!

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 12-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Senior User

caedo has a good reputation on FTE.caedo has a good reputation on FTE.
Caeden Tinklenberg
Thanks for the welcome! I am a student in Sioux Falls and live a few miles out of town. I own an 03 F-350 with a 7.3 PSD of course. I also maintain my dad's 4 other trucks (all 7.3). He is a contractor so they kinda stake a beating, but they still got a lot of go left in them.
A few mods on my truck are 6637 intake, 5" turbo back Flo-Pro, Van Turbo, 140IDM mod, a couple deletes here and there, and a diablosport chip (im saving up for a dptuner). Everything I know about my truck comes from this forum, and I try to get any OEM parts for my truck from Bryon Yoch at Home Run Auto here in SuFu.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:01 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by caedo View Post
Thanks for the welcome! I am a student in Sioux Falls and live a few miles out of town. I own an 03 F-350 with a 7.3 PSD of course. I also maintain my dad's 4 other trucks (all 7.3). He is a contractor so they kinda stake a beating, but they still got a lot of go left in them.
A few mods on my truck are 6637 intake, 5" turbo back Flo-Pro, Van Turbo, 140IDM mod, a couple deletes here and there, and a diablosport chip (im saving up for a dptuner). Everything I know about my truck comes from this forum, and I try to get any OEM parts for my truck from Bryon Yoch at Home Run Auto here in SuFu.
Hey man, welcome! Thanks for stopping by and for the introduction.

Sounds like you got a few things to keep you busy. This forum is great, anytime I've got a problem with the truck, the answer is here.

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 12-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by caedo View Post
Welcome to the Chapter!
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Senior User

caedo has a good reputation on FTE.caedo has a good reputation on FTE.
Caeden Tinklenberg
Thanks guys!

Caeden 2003 F-350 CCSB Silver Series 4x4 w/ 2000 7.3PSD
HD4R100, Van Turbo w/ WW and EBPV Delete, 5" Flo-Pro, AIS/6637, Hydra Chip, 5000K HIDs, 203* T-stat, Warn Hubs, 6.0 (CAC, PSFC w/ 180* T-stat, and TFC w/ 180* T-stat), '05-07 Front Clip w/2012 Bumper, EBC Sport Rotors and Yellow Stuff Pads
Old 03-28-2013, 01:21 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

New chapter member today! Let's all welcome DakotabosF3 to the South Dakota Chapter!

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 01:21 PM