Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Box Style Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Postmaster

Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.
Bed Trailer

trailer sale or trade

not mine, don't know them, just saw this and exposing you to it.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Post Fiend

spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.
So why aren't you buying this? You can't buy this much history for any less!!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Postmaster

Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.Jeff and Nicolle has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurredon View Post
So why aren't you buying this? You can't buy this much history for any less!!
Hey there old friend! I got all the "HISTORY" I can handle right now, in my garage! I just saw this and thought maybe someone may be able to use the bed.
The side in the picture looks pretty nice. At least I thought so...
Just trying to help a truck buddy out!
edit: not by helping the seller, by helping a guy in need of a bed...I don't know anything about the seller.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Post Fiend

spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.
If you were closer to upstate NY I would be interested. I remember these beds where very popular trailer boxes back in the day before folks had to buy store bought stuff as they do today! Thanks for the heads up even if you are going to let this trailer go to the crusher!
Old 07-31-2012, 08:09 AM
Elder User

thundersnow70 is starting off with a positive reputation.
jeff, what the heck are you doin over on this side? i had to do a double take when i seen the f 321 avatar. jk. thanks for giving everyone a heads up on the bed. its nice to know we havent been forgotten by everyone.
Mark
Working on these old trucks is easy, all you have to do is................................................ ....
Old 07-31-2012, 10:36 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundersnow70 View Post
jeff, what the heck are you doin over on this side? i had to do a double take when i seen the f 321 avatar. jk. thanks for giving everyone a heads up on the bed. its nice to know we havent been forgotten by everyone.
Like my wife says..."There are no steps in this family!"
I actually get on this forum and the others up to the '96 forum.
The Expedition forum and the Explorer forum. All FTE though. I am not a member anywhere else.....yet...
I feel weird, sometimes, posting ads like that, but ya never know when it might help someone out!
Hey Mark, Did you make it to Stu's? I was waiting to meet you.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Elder User

thundersnow70 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Never made it to Stu's place. I was planning on it and then he called and said he was coming my way a few weeks earlier so we made the swap at my place. Then met up with him out at iola for the swap meet a few weeks later. You havent lived until you spent two days at a swap meet with Stu. I wish i could retain half of the knowledge he shares. Didnt score to much stuff for the 52's but made out like a bandit on the 66 galaxie side. I got a nos fender for free and a $60 story. It will probably be next summer now before i make it his way. When i get that way i will be in touch.
Mark
Working on these old trucks is easy, all you have to do is................................................ ....
Old 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks