Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Volunteers/Nominations For Wyoming Chapter Leader

I'm starting this thread for Miles, as he's informed me that due to time constraints and other issues associated with his recent move he is no longer able to serve as Wyoming's Chapter Leader. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you, Miles, for serving as the Wyoming Chapter Leader over the past 4 years

Before posting in this thread please review the following links, as they will likely answer any questions you may have regarding the position and the election procedure:

Chapter Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

If you have a question that's not answered in the previous links, feel free to post it in this thread or send a pm to George (glruff) or myself (SteveBricks).

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be a Wyoming Chapter member and Wyoming resident to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Wyoming Chapter resident members and site staff.

5) As this is an "official chapter business" type thread, I'd like to ask you to please keep it on topic. Any off topic postings in this thread will be removed
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 09-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Howdy!
My name's Lanny, I build routing/troubleshoot for national, international cellular partners for a small telecom provider in SW Wyo.,
I do not want to see the Wyo Chapter go under!
I will be retired soon, so I would be able to handle things, there are those times I would be gone for a week or so, but I would be following up at rv spots, hotels, etc.
'53 F-100 50th Anniversary, reborn by Count's Kustoms
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 10-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
The nomination/volunteer period is now closed.

Congratulations Lanny, you're the man
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 10-09-2012, 01:09 AM

Closed Thread