Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2012, 04:33 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
WAFTE Meetups

So this is the thread for us to plan out our meetups. If anyone has an issue with the date of the meetup such as, it's too early or they can't make it to these meets cause of work or whatever, let us know and we can adjust. Currently we are planning to meet up possibly next Friday if that is fine with everyone then we will be meeting here

7921 S Hosmer St Ste A
Tacoma, WA-98408

As for the time we were thinking around like 7PM i guess till whenever people decide to go home.

If there is anything i am forgetting please feel free to post it and i can add it in.

EDIT: The meetups are NOT going to be weekly, we figured that would be too much driving for everyone. We can do it once a month or whatever is comfortable with everyone.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map

Last edited by GruesomeJeans; 08-08-2012 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Added details
Old 07-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Works for me.
PIZZA!! &
Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 07-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
BTW it's Round Table Pizza
here is a link to the Mapquest location
MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map
If you click on the satellite view you can see the parking lot
the Home store is no longer there and the Lot is of good size.

Sean
Old 07-27-2012, 06:56 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
The issue with the MapQuest link is, it only links you to the MapQuest website, where you can plug in the address of the Pizza hut then your own address to get directions.

Anywho, i hope to see more than just me and Sean there. We will need more people to eat all their pizza

Washington Member Map
Old 07-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
The issue with the MapQuest link is, it only links you to the MapQuest website, where you can plug in the address of the Pizza hut then your own address to get directions.

Anywho, i hope to see more than just me and Sean there. We will need more people to eat all their pizza
I did not know that about MapQuest. Now I do.

Sean
Old 07-27-2012, 10:38 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Haha didn't mean to nit pick, i was just mentioning it. I noticed it and figured i would say something before someone else does.

Washington Member Map
Old 07-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Would love to join you guys,,, but that's a six hour drive for me.
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 07-28-2012, 01:13 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Yeah i figured it would be quite a drive for you...

Washington Member Map
Old 07-30-2012, 03:08 AM
Post Fiend

No input today?
We have at-least 2 so far who else?

Sean
Old 07-30-2012, 06:03 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I have to remember that we are doing this.. I completely forgot haha. I will have to set aside a chunk of money for gas.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Post Fiend

Bump
Don't forget Friday @ 7PM if your in or around Tacoma
come out and join us.

Sean
Old 08-02-2012, 06:14 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Join us jooiiiin ussss haha
Old 08-04-2012, 01:37 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Well me and sean happen to be the only 2 there, everyone else missed out on a great sunset and some good pizza. Here is our glory shot

Click the image to open in full size.

Hopefully next time we do this there will be more. Though doing this weekly might be a bit too much. We will have to find something like once or twice a month or something.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Post Fiend

It was very good.
Good company helps a lot.

Sean
Old 08-04-2012, 04:28 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Yes it does. Thanks for the pizza it was much better than the crap i had for lunch that sat in the oven for over 3 hours...

Washington Member Map
Old 08-04-2012, 04:28 AM