Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Australia Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ChunderDownUnder

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2012, 01:20 AM
Senior User

Diesel Submariner is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thumbs up RiffRaff Pumpkin Cover

G'day Fellas,

Put Clay's pumpkin cover on last time home (ignore date on photos )

Click the image to open in full size.

Aussie spec 2005 (US 2003) F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr Powerstroke: PHP FU2 6 Posín Chip,6 x ISSPRO Guages, AIS Intake, Zoodad, Hutch'd ní Harpoon'd. Cowl Hood, AIH Delete, CCV, RiffRaff FRx,HPx,OCR, JWVB. ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler + Stock Tranny cooler, ARB Bull Bar. Long Range Fuel Tank,VMS in Dash GPS Nav.OME Suspension & Dual Tower Shocks, MOOG Ball Joints. GVWR (GVM) Upgrade to 5,000Kg (F350+).
Old 07-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Posting Guru

SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.
Looking good!

What did you end up paying to get it freighted over?
MODS: Hutch,ICboots,plenum inserts,IH uppies,G2WW,HPx,AIH delete,EBPV delete,hi flow outlet,CCV mod,OCR,Zoodad,6637,4" TB exhaust,JW VB,coolant filter,FRx,'05 HD lights with switch bypass relays,B20 ready fuel system(3 filters).Stratos truck seats,rear head rests,LED running lights, 285-75-16s. Gauges:EGTx2,Boost,Trans temp,Fuel pressure,Eng oil temp, Coolant temp, Edge CS, PHP tuner
NOT done: big oil, big brakes, big turbo. Next Mods? None - I'm done!
Australia: where Mechanics use spanners & Plumbers use wrenches
Old 07-26-2012, 05:56 AM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
Looking good Reg. Where did you get the shockers from ???
join the Australian Chapter here-Join Chapter
Old 07-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Senior User

DIFF COVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSimon View Post
Looking good!

What did you end up paying to get it freighted over?
G'day Simon,

Not sure mate. I got three items in the one package. Total freight was US$133.55. The Diff Cover was US$224.81 and the other two items were only US$44.69.
They had little weight and size. So I guess the bulk of the $133 was for the cover. Not a cheap exercise, but that is freight all over. If you want it ya pay to get here .
Of course it's got a bit to do with other blokes 'Admiration Factor'

Cheers,
Reg
Aussie spec 2005 (US 2003) F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr Powerstroke: PHP FU2 6 Posín Chip,6 x ISSPRO Guages, AIS Intake, Zoodad, Hutch'd ní Harpoon'd. Cowl Hood, AIH Delete, CCV, RiffRaff FRx,HPx,OCR, JWVB. ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler + Stock Tranny cooler, ARB Bull Bar. Long Range Fuel Tank,VMS in Dash GPS Nav.OME Suspension & Dual Tower Shocks, MOOG Ball Joints. GVWR (GVM) Upgrade to 5,000Kg (F350+).
Old 07-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Senior User

OME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunderDownUnder View Post
Looking good Reg. Where did you get the shockers from ???
G'day Brian,

They're Old Man Emu Nitros from ARB. The Part# for rears are 2 x 179 and 2 x 180.
I've got the 178 s on the front. Not standard for 2.5" lift of the F-Trucks due to mine having the Dual Tower brackets. That tends to shorten the mounting distance between the top and bottom mounting points.

They seem to do the job and I've been over some bloody rough country with them and loaded towing 3.5T.

Cheers,
Reg
Old 07-27-2012, 12:07 AM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
Grab us a pic of ya dual tower shocks m8. In particular the top and bottom mounts
Old 07-27-2012, 04:02 AM
Senior User

DUAL TOWER SHOCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunderDownUnder View Post
Grab us a pic of ya dual tower shocks m8. In particular the top and bottom mounts
G'day Brian,

Sorry mate can't help ya there at this point in time.
I've just joined the ship on Wednesday and won't be back home until the 7th of Sept.
I'll get a good series of pics then and post em.

Cheers,
Reg
Old 07-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Posting Guru

No wuckas m8. Safe sailing, see ya when ya get back
Old 07-27-2012, 06:09 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter