Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Senior User

BlueOvalDismantlers is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Blue Oval Dismantlers - New Vendor for Pre 97 Trucks/Broncos Specializing in part outs

Hey Guys I have been working on this the past few months to turn what I was doing in my spare time into more of a full time business. This is a second business so it is intended to support itself I am not doing this to make money so prices will always be low. We only do Pre 97 parts for full size Trucks and Broncos.

It seems they merged my FTE account so this is the only one I have now (Formerly Socal73)

Anyway we are in the process of getting rolling but feel free to contact me for anything you might need we can ship anywhere at UPS's lowest rates and we are located on Southern California and source all of our vehicles from the southwest so that means no rust (ATTENTION RUST BELT GUYS!) I have late pick up from UPS so I can usually ship the same day before 4pm Pacific. Larger items I can ship freight (it's cheaper than you think) or are available for local pick up and or delivery in the Southern California Area.

Lastly if you are in the southwest and have an old full size truck or bronco let me know, we pay cash and we will come and get it.

Cheers Mason Perry

I will start a thread in classifieds that will be updated daily. I will post here when that thread is up and running.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->
Old 07-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Posting Guru

1983F1503004x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.1983F1503004x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.1983F1503004x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Sounds like a great thing to get going man! I think you'll get a lot of business with the rust-free parts!

Good luck on getting it kicked off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
I'd watch your truck if I were you. You might just wake up to find your axle beams trussed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85lebaront2 View Post
I wanted to leave something for you to do to keep your poor brain from atrophying.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983F1503004x4 View Post
Sounds like a great thing to get going man! I think you'll get a lot of business with the rust-free parts!

Good luck on getting it kicked off!
Thank you sir!
Old 07-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Elder User

displacement4me has a great reputation on FTE.displacement4me has a great reputation on FTE.displacement4me has a great reputation on FTE.displacement4me has a great reputation on FTE.displacement4me has a great reputation on FTE.
You definitely have my attention. It's nice to see someone sharing parts that are still in great shape, especially as a side job.

Are you going to be parting larger rust free items like cabs, boxes, or tailgates - as inventory permits I guess??

'13 F-350 172" Platinum - Factory Ordered, White Plat. Tricoat w/Pecan interior --> Hot MM w/full delete
Old 07-25-2012, 07:07 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
Man, I want a 1980-82 longbed & tailgate, dual tanks.

I have no way to pay for it at the moment - nor get it to Denver - but I need one.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacement4me View Post
You definitely have my attention. It's nice to see someone sharing parts that are still in great shape, especially as a side job.

Are you going to be parting larger rust free items like cabs, boxes, or tailgates - as inventory permits I guess??

I have an acre so I am parting everything off every vehicle I can get.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Senior User

JB-1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hmmm, this is good news for me. I will pm you about a blue dash pad I need.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Postmaster

Dave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to beholdDave804 is a splendid one to behold
PM'd a member in your area about a bronco he may want to sell you.

And excellent to see the FTE community breeding some big things. I'll certainly be buying you a few meals when I get a heard of buffalo nickels stocked up for fun.

And sorry, but I just had to. I'm sure you've never heard it before haha

Click the image to open in full size.

Old Traveler-86 F250HD, RC-LWB. 2WD. 300/NP435/4.10 Sterling. 96k mi-

1987 Colony Park. 131k. 302, AOD with werewolf sounds, 3.08 rear.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:42 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave804 View Post
PM'd a member in your area about a bronco he may want to sell you.

And excellent to see the FTE community breeding some big things. I'll certainly be buying you a few meals when I get a heard of buffalo nickels stocked up for fun.

And sorry, but I just had to. I'm sure you've never heard it before haha

Click the image to open in full size.

AHHAHA old ironsides.....

He looked much better in black and white IMO
Old 07-25-2012, 11:42 PM
Posting Guru

burnout400m is starting off with a positive reputation.
This is cool. I've been thinking about doing something like this on the side too but apartment living doesn't mesh well with parting out vehicles.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Postmaster

1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.1986F150six has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctubutis View Post
Man, I want a 1980-82 longbed & tailgate, dual tanks.

I have no way to pay for it at the moment - nor get it to Denver - but I need one.
That is what I like... honesty and a positive attitude!
Old 08-15-2012, 06:41 AM
Freshman User

Tonygravel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey i live in Vermont and there is no such thing as a good bed. Im looking for an 86 8' bed fairly or abdolitly rust free bed. Dents arnt an issue. Let me know have
Old 08-15-2012, 06:41 AM