Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Former Vendor

Leveragewrench is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quality set of new tools on the market

Quality set of new tools on the market at a great price.Go to www.leveragewrench.com
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Now that is just cool!
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 07-14-2012, 11:01 PM
Former Vendor

A great deal for $44.95
Old 07-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor

Leveragewrench-Quality set of handcrafted tools. made out of 1018 super alloy steel with plastisol handles and powder coated. Just $44.95
Old 07-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Old School

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
I have always just slid a box end over the open end of the wrench I am using. This you have is a nice tool. Maybe someone that loves me will get me a set for X mas or something.

85 XLT Bronco 351W HO 4V Dual Pipes 33X12.5 BFG's
62 Uni 390 C6 Custom Cab Sold for 9.5K
Don't just Modify it Fordify it
A Side Arm Is Like A Parachute, Tis Better To Have One An Never Need It, Than To Need One And Not Have It

Old 07-17-2012, 02:14 PM
Former Vendor

Special offer to forum members!! Money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the set of Leveragewrenches you order for $44.95. Once you see the quality in how these tools are made I am confident you will be completely satisfied.These set of tools were selling very well for $210 off of some Snap-On trucks here in Ny 3 years ago.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:16 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leveragewrench View Post
Special offer to forum members!!
What code do we use for the special offer? How much off is it for forum members?

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 07-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Former Vendor

Old way and the new way

Which one do you think is safer and supplies more power?
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2012, 03:42 AM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud of
Thats is cool. I wish I had these 2 weeks ago when I was trying to break my caliper bolts loose. I had to use a small hyd jack on one side. These are made in the USA, correct?
Old 07-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Former Vendor

Only $44.95 for this quality set of tools. Made from super steel 1018 alloy,plastisol handles and powder coated.The leveragewrench also features pressed in magnets for extra wrench support.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Elder User

cb_13 has a good reputation on FTE.cb_13 has a good reputation on FTE.
Any warranty and where are they made?
Old 07-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Former Vendor

Stewert H, You do not need a code.Just when ordering off of paypal send a message to us saying you are a Ford-trucks.com forum member and I will honor the money back guarantee.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbragiel View Post
These are made in the USA, correct?
Looks like a really handy tool but this was my question as well. Are they made in the USA?
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Former Vendor

To all forum members- When ordering off my website at www.leveragewrench.com,just send us a message off of paypal saying that you are a ford-trucks.com forum member and I will honor the money back guarantee.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Former Vendor

robbragiel, They are made here in the US!!
Old 07-19-2012, 09:35 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys