Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Box Style Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Senior User

mkrog is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool Wife left,whats my truck worth

The wife left me today after 42 yr's so I'll have to sell my truck.It's 57 f100 with a crown vic IFS,351C,C4 auto, edelbrock manifold with a 600 Holly carb.The rust spots have been all patched with new metal and a new wood bed floor,any ideas what its worth,T haven't the foggest
Thanks
Old 07-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Senior User

99hosss is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry about the wife deal partner, If the paint is ok, how bout $4500?
Old 07-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Postmaster

willowbilly3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It's probably worth the same as if she was still there, which we would need pictures and better description to accurately determine.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Senior User

mkrog is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowbilly3 View Post
It's probably worth the same as if she was still there, which we would need pictures and better description to accurately determine.
I know that its worth the same,her being here or not but no I will need the money,lawyers and such.I think she took the camera ,can't find it
Old 07-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Postmaster

spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.
Sorry about the trouble. Of course I don't know the circumstances but I certainly hope things can turn around. Make sure you don't make any hasty decisions.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:26 AM
New User

Anjin is starting off with a positive reputation.
When you find out, and decide its the only way... Let me know and perhaps I can help you out. Taking the steps to get into a 57 F100, I am looking at options. But make sure its the right choice for you... If she's a good ride, at a good price, I would be willing to give you the option of getting her back as well. I wish you well with your upcoming turmoil.. Would not wish some events on anyone, and this is one of them.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Senior User

1960fordf350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Find the best unknown friend you have and sell it for $2500. She's intitled to 1/2. Then buy it back after the drama is over. If she took pictures of all your stuff, your F#$%^ed. Make sure you can account for her stuff also. My ex made her stuff disappear and all we got to split up was mine. So good luck
Old 07-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Posting Guru

GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.GB SISSON has a great reputation on FTE.
Did you hear about the new 'Divorced Barbie'..... she comes with all Ken's S***. Been there, done that have half of the t-shirt. Worked my butt off and have lots of new stuff, and an amazing, caring fiance. Not easy, but life can be really good again. Good luck.
'92 F350 4x4 dual wheel service truck. 7.3 with headers and glass packs. 5 sp man tran. 255 85 16 Toyos. 110,000 miles. '59 F350 9' flareside new project, cummins 6at turbo diesel, sm 465 4 spd. 255 85 16s again, 37 ford 1 1/2 ton stake with 53 flathead V8. 65 toyota landcruiser fj 45 longbed pickup. 54 GMC 3/4 ton flatbed w/ cummins 6at, '68 BSA 441 Victor Special, bone stock, Antique tractors and one lung flywheel engines .....
Old 07-15-2012, 02:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks