Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2012, 03:26 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
ATOKA, MUNFORD, QUITO area TOMATO ROUNDUP!

~OPEN GARDEN~
(Sorta like an open house)

This saturday (14 July) I'm inviting all my friends and neighbors to come and strip all the tomatos that show any red at all off of the vines.

I have three 50' long stretches, and they have a lot on them.

The problem is that birds have been attracted and are pecking on some of them, they (the plants) are way ahead of my best efforts, and none of these should be wasted, even if it means chopping them up and making salsa....

(901) 835-5859

Come on out, and cut down your grocery bill!

~Dutch

*I have some cantaloupes and other things too
*I have a lot of paper grocery bags, but you may want to bring some plastic ones or a cooler

You go out to the intersection of the Quito-Drummonds, Munford-Drummonds, and Richardson's Landing roads and look for a dead end road that runs back past a semi-trailer and an old quonset hut. *Next to Mrs. Millicans old country store

My place is at the very end of that street
Old 07-12-2012, 05:10 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Yep - gotta do this. NOON to 2 or 3 PM (or however long they last)
Old 07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Old guy with old toys

raytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to beholdraytasch is a splendid one to behold
Quite commendable, sir. I hope those in your community that need them know about your unselfish offering. Your rep buckets are showing full or I would surely add to them.
2007 F150 SC. Driven once in a while. 2015 Escape SE EB 1.6 Wife's ride
Eighteen trillion, still spending and no end in sight. What fools! Argentina, move over, here we come.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Even if nobody from FTE shows, I have neighbors I'm going to invite in. I meant it when I said "...as long as they last"

Whatever is left over can always be donated to a local church house.

It'll be a good time - I'll be blasting southern rock, blues and such, and I just located an old James Brown CD I was sure I had lost a long time ago...
*I'm ripping that one to my XBOX 360 right now!
Old 07-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Hmm...

Maybe I'm the only one who lives around here.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Postmaster

macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.
A bit too far to travel for me, or I'd be first in line. Nothing like fresh spaghetti sauce.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Looks like rain anyhow, and I just had a heckuvva morning with the G-II project to start with.

I won't be disappointed if nothing comes of it.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:20 PM