Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Information Junkie

dman255 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Donivon Dman255
Banks six gun+ Banks IQ

Hi I've got a whole setup of the the banks six gun and Banks IQ for a 6.4 Powerstroke. When I bought my truck it had the six gun tuner on it but the previous owner kept the IQ. I bought a brand new Banks IQ in Jan 2012 this year and used it until the end of March 2012. If anybody is interested in this setup please let me know. I paid like 550 for the IQ. I also have a DPF-R that works great with the bank setup to remove the DPF. I paid 397 for that back in Feb. Also in like new condition.
Thanks, Donovan
Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Posting Guru

RM2738 has a very good reputation on FTE.RM2738 has a very good reputation on FTE.RM2738 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I sent you a PM.
2010 F250 FX4 King Ranch 6.4L, SWB, 3.55 H&S Mini Maxx, S&B CAI, 4" Powerstroker67 downpipe, 4" aFe Exhaust, 2.5" Leveling Kit, Bilstein 5100's, Rancho Steering Stabikizer, DieselSite Coolant Filter, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve
Old 07-08-2012, 02:01 PM

senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman255 View Post
Hi I've got a whole setup of the the banks six gun and Banks IQ for a 6.4 Powerstroke. When I bought my truck it had the six gun tuner on it but the previous owner kept the IQ. I bought a brand new Banks IQ in Jan 2012 this year and used it until the end of March 2012. If anybody is interested in this setup please let me know. I paid like 550 for the IQ. I also have a DPF-R that works great with the bank setup to remove the DPF. I paid 397 for that back in Feb. Also in like new condition.
Thanks, Donovan
Might be interested in the DPF R.

Previous Truck 2008 F250 6.4 with lots of upgrades and a suspension upgrade from Torklift International StableLoads
Old 07-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Information Junkie

dman255 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Donivon Dman255
Quote:
Originally Posted by senix View Post
Might be interested in the DPF R.
Sent you a pm
Thanks
Old 09-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Senior User

auriferous is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
regret buying everything I did buy from banks ! service sucks IQ keeps blanking out and the monster exhaust is un neccessary unless you remove the dpf .called the factory this sat.morning to report the IQ trouble and the phone msg center keeps cutting out. look carefully at tuners before buying sure wish I had!
Old 09-22-2012, 12:02 PM
Posting Guru

RM2738 has a very good reputation on FTE.RM2738 has a very good reputation on FTE.RM2738 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auriferous View Post
regret buying everything I did buy from banks ! service sucks IQ keeps blanking out and the monster exhaust is un neccessary unless you remove the dpf .called the factory this sat.morning to report the IQ trouble and the phone msg center keeps cutting out. look carefully at tuners before buying sure wish I had!
I've heard of a few people having issues. Biggest problems I've heard was service. Doesn't seem like Banks likes to offer support for people who don't buy direct. When I was shopping for tuners, I spoke with them a few times and they pretty much confirmed that for me. I asked if they would match or beat distributor pricing and they pretty much said I was on my own if I bought from someone else and had problems.

But, on the flip side, I know there are lots of satisfied people.
2010 F250 FX4 King Ranch 6.4L, SWB, 3.55 H&S Mini Maxx, S&B CAI, 4" Powerstroker67 downpipe, 4" aFe Exhaust, 2.5" Leveling Kit, Bilstein 5100's, Rancho Steering Stabikizer, DieselSite Coolant Filter, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve
Old 09-22-2012, 05:40 PM

senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by auriferous View Post
I had that happen once. I sent it in and they reloaded the software free of charge.

I paid one way shipping only. They paid the other.

Never had a problem since.

Previous Truck 2008 F250 6.4 with lots of upgrades and a suspension upgrade from Torklift International StableLoads
Old 09-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Elder User

smotrs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.smotrs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senix View Post
I had that happen once. I sent it in and they reloaded the software free of charge.

I paid one way shipping only. They paid the other.

Never had a problem since.
Same here, very few problems with the Banks system and I have more then most and been using it the longest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bush
Wait, what did you just say? You're predicting $4 a gallon gasoline?. . . That's interesting. I hadn't heard that.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:34 PM