Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 07-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud of
1975 F150 Ranger Regcab 2x4 Longbed

Year: 1975
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Price: $2500
Mileage: 180
Color: Red & White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Black
Engine: FE360

This has been a southern truck its whole life. Drip rails are in great shape. One cab corner has a small rust spot. I rebulit the eng about 15k ago and the C6 tranny was rebuilt about 10k ago. Has a edlebrock cam, intake and 600 CFM carb. Eng was bored .30 over. Rearend is a 3.00 posi. Fuel guage quit working on me last yr, passenger door handle needs adjusting to open from the inside. Has a/c but not hooked up. I still have the a/c compressor and bracket. Heat works great. I converted the points to a mallory pointless conversion kit. New Batt, plug wires, starter solenoid & left rear tire. Truck is in great shape but you know a truck this old will always have a few issues. It was my daily driver for 12 yrs then towed it to my parents house for my dad to use but he never once drove it so it sat there. I drive it every time I go up there and it runs great.
Attached Images

PAA#128 / Rob-(02 F350 Crewcab 4x4 Longbed 7.3L) Banks Power Pack System w/tri-pilar gauges, Banks Power Elbow, Banks Turbo Back Exhaust, Banks Intercooler, Banks 1.0 housing, Banks WW Zoo-dad, HPx, FRx, CCV, AFE 6637, Hutch & Harpoon w/Dieselsite Fuel Filter, Trans, Oil, Coolant Bypass Filter, Billet Stat Housing, OCR, 6.0 Cooler,DP-Tuned Wifes-(02 Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L) Banks Power Elbow, Banks Turbo Back Exhaust, Banks 6 Gun Programmer, Zoo-dad, HPx, FRx, CCV, AFE 6637, Hutch & Harpoon w/dieselsite Fuel Filter, Trans, Oil, Coolant Bypass Filter, Billet Stat Housing, 6.0 Cooler
Old 07-06-2012, 07:28 PM