Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Rob`s 1946 Ford Pickup Project

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 04:52 AM
resqman59
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rob`s 1946 Ford Pickup Project

Hey everyone so far I have taken apart all of the trucks body parts. I had a friend stop by the other day and brought his cutting torch with him. After getting the cab removed, we cut away all fuel, brake, and any other screws, nuts, lines, braces, shackles and bolts that had rusted away to where I couldnt get a wrench on them. There is a flathead 6 engine in the truck which I would like to keep and soop up. I tried to send pictures to this group but the site says I have to join a group, thought I already join this group. Go to my garage pictures are in there. Have a Nice Day! I am also on facebook Rob Hill in the macon/ warner robins, ga area. I have tons of pictures on there. Lets be friends

Old 07-15-2012, 12:40 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Welcome to FTE, Best Damn Forum EVER!
------------------------
Here's How to Post Pictures:
1. Login to FTE.
2.Click User CP (In the Top Left Hand Corner)
3.(On the Left, There will be a list, The 5th Option Down, will say "Pictures & Albums) Click That.
4.Then, Click Add Album, Enter a title, and description, if ya want to.
5. Click Upload Pictures, Then click Browse, Locate the Files of your truck. (You can add 3 files at a time)
5. Click Upload.
6. Add a description to the individual pictures, then click save.
7. Add more files if ya want.
8. Click The Picture you want to post, it will give you two codes at the bottom, Right Click The Second one (It say's BB Code, Then Say's [IMG]http:blahblahblah...[/IMG])
Then, Once that is highlighted, Right Click, Then Copy, Then Paste it into your post.
You can add up to 30 Images in one FTE Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_dan

You can also go to the "Garage" tab and start an album right here on FTE. After you post pictures to an album, we can look in your album, but you'll also be able to "insert a picture" by pasting in a link to the picture in your album.

It seems awkward, but whenever you "insert a picture" to one of these threads, the forum is looking for the picture somewhere on the web (which is always available) rather than from somewhere on your hard drive (which isn't always available).

Quote:
Originally Posted By Jolly Roger Joe

Welcome to FTE!

Go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and sign up for a free account. Then create an album for your truck. Upload any pics you want to post on FTE to that album. Have this album open on your computer when you want to post pics on FTE.

While you're making a post on FTE, select the pic you want to post from your Photobucket album. When the large version of the pic is open, right mouse click on it and select "View Image Info". The image info will be highlighted and will look something like this:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...ghtsafter1.jpg

Copy that highlighted info (right click / copy).

When you have the spot in your post where you want the pic to be placed, select the "Insert Image" icon at the top of the post (looks like a mountain) and paste (right click / paste) the image info you copied in the highlighted box (just shows "http://" when it opens).

Your pic will be placed in the post.

Hope that helps.

Here's a tutorial Bob put together: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/67...-pictures.html

Hope this will clear it up some. You might have to have 25 posts before it will let you attach a pic, do not remember. Look at the bottom left in the posting rules box. If the BB code is yes then you can attach pics.