Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 07-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Posting Guru

Texas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to behold
1999 F250 6.8 V10 Houston, TX

Year: 1999
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Price: $4500
Mileage: 138044
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Silver
Engine: 6.8 V10

1999 Ford F250 XLT 6.8 V10 4 x 4 Super Cab 8' bed, low miles. Tuffliner bedliner. I would have to believe that this truck has never towed a thing in it's life. No gooseneck attachment and no ball although it does have a hitch. It looks be leveled and lifted, maybe 2".

Not my truck. It's in my neighborhood though, three streets over. Thought I'd give a heads up in case anyone was looking, I think it's a great deal.

I just test drove this beast and it is nice, really nice IMO. No leaks or smoke whatsoever, purs softly when idling and growls loudly when woken up. Date of manufacture is 6/99.

A few soft scratches and a dent on the passenger side of the bed but not a crumpled type of dent but one that looks like a plunger would pull it out. All cosmetic issues appear to be easily repairable. Mostly looks new for a 1999. Would need a new windshield and tires, all tags current through the year. Brakes are awesome. Only thing mechanical I noticed is the clutch pedal comes up way high, like a cable could use adjusting.

Asking price posted on truck is $5800. Owner will take $4500 as I offered to see if he'd bite to which he did. If it sits for much longer probably $4000. Again, no leaks. Clean, clean motor. No oil from valve cover gaskets or under the truck anywhere. Also again, not my truck nor do I stand to make any money from this sale as I do not know the seller in any way, I'm just giving a heads up. I thought about buying it but will stick to diesel, that's my new preference but if I needed a truck this one would be it. Check it out for yourself.

I took some pics on the phone but need to figure out how to find them to upload them which I will shortly.

Im not sure if we are supposed to post phone numbers or not in here so if interested feel free to pm me and I'll give you the sellers phone number. Sorry but I do not know his name.

Truck is located in Southwest Houston, Alief. Good luck!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Posting Guru

Texas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to beholdTexas Chain Ring is a splendid one to behold
Found the pictures. Phone number and all info is right there. I test drove a 1999 with the exact same date of manufacture prior to buying my diesel a few months ago and it was no where near as in good condition as this one and it was for sale for $6600, although seller agreed to 6k. That's where my comparison basis comes from. Owner lives in ground floor apt directly in front of truck. I just happened to drive by it, stopped, called and since owner was right there, test drove it. Oh yes, cold a/c. Good luck!

Click the image to open in full size.

Under the truck.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:34 PM
New User

md80drvr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Truck still for sale?
Old 09-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Posting Guru

You might want to call that number and find out as I've since moved from that area of town.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:05 PM