Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2012, 10:41 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
anyone need help???

I have been displaced in Colorado Springs and have resources if you know of someone who needs help. Let me know
Old 06-27-2012, 11:25 PM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
Let the Kansas Chapter know if there is something we can do to help you through this!

Stay Strong Colorado!!
Old 06-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Senior User

CS79bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I don't know of anyone, Ryan. We are doing OK, tired of smoke but who isn't. It got scary yesterday when the firestorm exploded into town, pretty much straight west of our house but 3-4 miles away I think. The smoke got really thick for a while, and even knowing the fire was miles away, when you can't see it, well....
If you are evac'd do you need anything? Or if you know of anyone. I would be glad to help out any way I can. Just let me know.
And a big thanks to the Kansas brothers for the offer, too.
90 F350 7.3-C6-box truck (for sale)
77 E350-460-C6-18' RV
Old 06-28-2012, 09:52 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS79bronco View Post
I don't know of anyone, Ryan. We are doing OK, tired of smoke but who isn't. It got scary yesterday when the firestorm exploded into town, pretty much straight west of our house but 3-4 miles away I think. The smoke got really thick for a while, and even knowing the fire was miles away, when you can't see it, well....
If you are evac'd do you need anything? Or if you know of anyone. I would be glad to help out any way I can. Just let me know.
And a big thanks to the Kansas brothers for the offer, too.
sounds like you are close to me too in CoS...did you get evacuated as well?

I haven't listened to the news much in the last 12 hours but considering how yesterday went (relatively well), I am feeling better about the situation today. I am hoping we can get back soon.
Red, 1992 F150, 351W, E4OD, Vortech V-2 Si trim blower, Snow Performance water/meth injection system, custom cam, Edelbrock Performer intake, Twisted Wedge 205cc heads, shorty full-length headers, MASS Air (converted), tuning with QuarterhorseRT, 4x4, short bed, 33" tires
Old 06-28-2012, 10:06 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
Let the Kansas Chapter know if there is something we can do to help you through this!

Stay Strong Colorado!!

Thanks brother. For today (6/28/12) I think we'll be OK and I think we will hear some good news by the end of the day so I am hoping this is moving past us now. I'm sleeping on a friend's floor and couch (when the floor is too uncomfortable). Could use a good night's sleep in my bed.
Red, 1992 F150, 351W, E4OD, Vortech V-2 Si trim blower, Snow Performance water/meth injection system, custom cam, Edelbrock Performer intake, Twisted Wedge 205cc heads, shorty full-length headers, MASS Air (converted), tuning with QuarterhorseRT, 4x4, short bed, 33" tires
Old 06-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Senior User

CS79bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
We are at home, thankfully. Sounds like you might get back home tomorrow, depending on where you live. Too bad so many folks don't have homes to get back to. 346 families at least, maybe more. Only one death confirmed so far, & one missing. That to me is amazing, out of 33,000 evacuated it appears only two people stayed when they should have run. I think that's much better than the evacuations for hurricanes.
90 F350 7.3-C6-box truck (for sale)
77 E350-460-C6-18' RV
Old 06-29-2012, 10:08 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

we were allowed back last night. It was kind of surreal going back...this whole experience has been surreal.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:08 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter